on 16 June 2014
These PopOut maps are brilliant. Pops into a pocket or bag, taking up little room. Pops out when needed for directions. A small magnifying card sometimes needed with the very small print. No folding of unwieldy maps. My only complaint is that there is not one for every single city. I buy them for my clients and get thanks and kudos and repeat bookings. One very happy Travel Counsellor.
on 8 February 2016
Good size for pocket or handbag and "pops" up very quickly. Downside is the print is very small so we would need a magnifier or a really good eye sight to see small print.
on 24 September 2014
A very clear concise map for its size - much better in fact than the usual tourist maps. It helped us find our way in Florence despite the terrible hailstorm weather we had.
on 4 January 2016
I took this on holiday with me and found it very useful although I had to wear my reading glasses all the while in order to read it.
on 11 January 2016
Fab, so convenient. We used it daily.....and will continue to do so, as robustly made, will last for ever!!!
on 19 April 2015
This map was extremely helpful and very handy to carry around. It added to a much enjoyed holiday.
on 9 December 2014
great fan of these little maps and this one didn't disappoint - so handy to keep in handbag
on 6 April 2016
Always use this format of travel map. Easy to carry with great details of the city.
on 7 January 2015
O.K
on 26 April 2016
A really handy pop up map, was used a lot on my trip to Florence