- Also check our best rated Candle reviews
Floral Mix 10 Wax Tarts
|Price:||£8.39 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£3.61 (30%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 10 Wax Tarts
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Floral Mix 10 Wax Tarts
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||My Swift||My Swift||Amazon.co.uk||Yankee Store||Conochies||House Of Harris|
|Scent Name||Floral||Unscented||Fruit And Floral||Fruit||Floral||Floral|
|Size||—||12.4 l x 12.4 w x 11 h centimeters||5cm l x 5cm w x 1cm h||Tart||Large (22 oz)||Single|
A mix of 10 wax tarts from the Floral collection of Yankee Candles fragrances.
Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure, natural extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle quality. Great instant fragrance with no wick. Simply place one or two wax tarts in a wax burner and light a Yankee unscented tea light below. As the wax tart melt, it releases its fragrance.
Burn Time up to 8 hours each.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Fresh cut roses
A child's wish
The smell is amazing - not overly chemical or artificial, unlike many other scented candles. They're saying that the burning time is about 8 hours, but mine have lasted over 12 hours (spread over four sessions of 3 hours).
The only down point for me about yankee candle tarts in general: they aren't overly easy to unwrap and the wax tends to crumble a bit on the surface - then the small bits stick to your fingers, which makes it a tad messy.
About this particular mix, I had a slight disappointment for the following reasons:
- It seems like the concept of it is to be sent 10 random floral tarts. I'd have preferred to see a list and to know in advance which ones were in the package (or better still, to be able to choose). I was hoping to get a Lilac Blossom one - my favourite flower, and incidentally, the only scent visible on the presentation picture. But no luck there!
- In the same spirit, I would have loved it if the seller offered the option of buying packs of 5 or 10 tarts of a specific scent.
But overall I'm very satisfied, the package arrived before the due date, was well-wrapped and protected, and the tarts I did get seem to smell lovely.
I have tried all sorts of "air fresheners" from automatic sprays to plug ins. The Candles and Wax Tarts give a lovely scent and a welcoming atmosphere.
I will be shopping for these again!
Most recent customer reviews