Customer reviews

on 24 March 2013
As a child,I always used to buy these sweets and, I was so pleased to find them still available. They bring back memories of hot summer days with friends,as we shared the sweets between us. So many of the items, remembered from childhood ,are lost and gone. But these sweets have long since been my favourites.
They have, as their name suggests, a floral smell and taste which is unique. They will always bring a smile of chilhood days and friends.
on 24 February 2016
My favourite childhood sweeties,,,I think you either love them or hate them.
These sweets are my absolute favourites and couldn't resist buying a big tub of them,,,,I don't think they will last long in my house!!!
on 16 July 2016
They are just what it says on the label. When you start eating them, it's hard to stop as each sweet has a flavour of its own.
on 26 July 2017
Always a family favourite takes us back to our childhood. They are still the same size, taste and colours what more could we ask for:)
on 19 July 2017
Ended up giving them to the mother and she threw them away. Taste and smell too artificial and cheap and smelt a bit like chemicals. Not my thing, although they did arrive quickly and perfectly intact.
on 26 January 2017
Bought as gift great price fast delivery
on 9 August 2017
Good price for these. They don't quite taste like they used to from when I was a child but I still enjoyed them
on 10 May 2013
As much as I love floral gums I was quite upset to know that my floral gum was already open ,you can clearly see some was of the sweets were taken out. I did speak to the seller and they offered to resend another but I was abit concern that the same would happen again so declined I don't think I be ordering it again.
on 25 December 2016
just how I remember
on 7 November 2016
Very happy with this purchase.