Flora Britannica Book of Wild Herbs Paperback – 12 Mar 1998
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Thanks to Richard Mabey, I now know that the dog's mercury that grows in our front garden in with the mint really can poison you; that garlic mustard and the next door neighbour's allotment sorrel are nice stir-fried; that what we saw growing on the Welsh border moors were bilberries; and that the sweet cicely that grows in our back garden tastes of aniseed. I have grazed on sprigs of marsh samphire as I strolled along a Cumbrian beach. And I've dug a good lot of compost into my mint patch to revive it.
This book is very easy to pick up and read, and the photographs are beautiful.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Garden Styles > Wildlife Gardening
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Plants > Herbs
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Plants > Trees & Shrubs
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Botany & Plant Sciences
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Plant Sciences