- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Other Sellers on Amazon
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Where's Gene Kelly when you need him? Robert Carlyle stars in this doomsday tale, where the meeting of a powerful storm and dangerously high seas results in a tidal surge of biblical proportions sweeping down the east coast of England en route for London. With the Thames Barrier breached and panic mounting, marine defence expert Rob (Carlyle) has to think fast if the capital is to avoid ultimate catastrophe.
When the rising water levels combine with a deadly tidal wave, the Thames Barrier is powerless to defeat of flood of biblical proportions. With the lives of millions in the balance, a group of experts are called upon to deliver London from total devestation.
Includes Feature Film and Mini-Series --This text refers to the DVD edition.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
First two thirds are good, with plenty of action - final third not so good.
The film had no run up, it just started with the flood coming and...Read more