on 7 January 2013
I've installed this on my wife's Fire HD and it works fine. For it to work you need a Google account and a printer shared over cloud services. The printer does not have to be a wifi printer-mine isn't, it's connected to my PC, which needs to be switched on with chrome running for it to Work. Best of all, it's free.
on 9 February 2013
Wouldnt work with the Kindle,the family all had a try with it, maybe its us that is doing something wrong.
on 5 February 2013
Complete and utter rubbish I cannot either open or use this app with my current apps it will not print
on 12 May 2013
I've got this app today and it works fine once you have signed in through your Google account. Also treated myself to a printer that connects to Google and so I can print straight from my tablet to printer without turning the computer on. The app is fairly basic and doesn't have any instructions but then not sure you need them if I was able to work it out! You have to make sure you've signed up to Google cloud and also that you have selected your printer on the tablet before it will work. Great for a free app.
on 9 May 2013
I bought this product in order to be able to print documents I had produced/edited on my Kindle, however I have found it very difficult to use and it is unable to save the formatting I have put on the document
on 24 June 2013
Partially works, but not easy! Have now uninstalled as it kept crashing. Tried to connect up with the same google cloud printer set up i run successfully off my android phone, but not consistently stable. Plus the interface is awful and very 'clunky'. Use with caution.
on 28 May 2013
I downloaded this ap for my Kindle only to find after some time struggling and assuming I was missing some vital imformation, that the Kindle cannot be used alongside a printer. Ther should be some warning.
on 8 April 2013
Didn'work quite as well as Iexpected. Other programmes worked better. May be better for you - I hope it does.
on 14 September 2013
This didn't work with my Kindle Fire HD; it didn't find any printers but I know I had them on my Cloud account because the next app I tried (Cloud Print Beta) worked fine. Uninstalled.
on 9 January 2014
Not really got the hang of it yet as i can sometimes print and others not. Perhaps its me.i shall try to persevere as it would be a very useful tool for me.