- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Flip Video Battery Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Designed for 2nd Generation Flip Ultra and UltraHD camcorders, the rechargeable Battery Pack will provide hours of recording time.
The Flip Video™ Battery Pack lets you keep your Flip Ultra or Flip UltraHD 2 hour camcorder charged and ready to shoot video anytime, anywhere. A convenient and environmentally friendly alternative to disposable AA batteries, the Flip Video™ Battery Pack recharges when your Ultra or UltraHD is connected to your computer's USB port or to a Flip Video™ Power Adapter.
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery Pack is compatible with Flip Ultra (2nd Generation) and Flip UltraHD Camcorders
- Recharges when connected to USB or to Flip Video™ Power Adapter
- Provides 4.5 hours of battery life for your Flip Ultra 2 hour camcorder or 2.5 hours for your Flip UltraHD 2 hour camcorder
- Convenient, eco-friendly alternative to AA batteries
- Note: Battery pack cannot be recharged outside of the camcorder (such as with an external charger)
Battery life (max): 4.5 h
Battery technology: Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH)
Battery voltage: 2.4 V
Dimensions (WxDxH): 28 x 13 x 53 mm
- One Flip Video™ Battery Pack with pull-out tab
Top Customer Reviews
I love the Flip video camera and everything to go with it. When I purchased it Amazon recommended that I bought this too, and I did.
It cost the equivalent of 8 AA batteries and it will last a great deal longer than the life of 8 AA batteries. Aside from the batteries going to landfill issue, which would make me want to buy it anyway, I think that is good, hard headed reason to buy it.
It recharges through the USB being attached to your computer. It takes around 6 hours or so to do a full recharge from empty. Oh yes, it also activates a neon light on the Flip camera that tells you how much life it has.
It is great and I recommend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great battery, only downside is when I have charged overnight it doesn't show the correct battery percentage but works well.Published 3 months ago by C. Johnson
Easy to buy, competitively priced and right to your door. First class.Published 22 months ago by Phil Clark
Easy to install,I didn't realize that the battery was replaceable,and also nearly scrapped the camera.good old Internet!Published 22 months ago by eric bickerton