- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 844 KB
- Print Length: 337 pages
- Publisher: Nerds Unlimited (26 Oct. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008XRZUWK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #359,080 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£9.88|
Save £6.95 (70%)
Flight To Exile Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
They soon find out that not all they thought they knew was true, and will have to make a choice about who to believe..
I liked this book, well worth the price. And definitely would enjoy reading more about these worlds.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is a totally unique story; a fantasy set on two inhabited moons and their planet. As with all Chris' books the action is nonstop. Don't look for any science, it Is a fantasy , science would subtract from the story. The characters are very "prickly" slowly revealing their true nature. Many plot twists. The trademark Reher romance scenes are...unusual. This would make a great movie and sell a ton of popcorn!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Fantasy
- Books > Romance > Science Fiction
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering