Flight Diversion Ruler (Nautical Mile Navigation Plotter) - For PPL(A), LAPL, PPL(H) & CPL Aviation Pilots
|Sale:||£10.97 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£4.02 (27%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Developed by 'Fly GA Flight Equipment' to assist PPL, LAPL & CPL aviation students, as well as experienced pilots, in diversions and navigations under VFR conditions.
- Measures 40 nautical miles (NM) scaled at 1:500,000 (planes) and 1:250,000 (helicopters)
- Speed/Time conversion table takes away the need for mental calculations during the Planning and Diversion segments of the EASA PPL syllabus
- Includes a 50mm Compass Rose with 5 and 10 degree markers to make it easy to establish true track baring and plot a course on a topographical map.
- Built to the exact specifications of flight instructors & Private Pilot Licence (PPL) flight students.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The transparent, clear, sturdy MR-1 Diversion Scale Map Ruler makes a great addition to your flight bag. This nautical mile course plotter was developed to assist both aviation students and experienced pilots when flying using topographical charts under Visual Flight Rules (VFR) conditions. The scratch-proof speed/time conversion table, with speeds from 70kts - 160kts, takes away the need for mental calculations during the Planning and Diversion subjects of the Private Pilot's Licence (PPL) syllabus. The in-built 50mm Compass Rose makes it easy to establish true track baring. Rulers measure distances of up to 40 nautical miles (20 x 6.5cm), scaled at both 1:500,000 and 1:250,000. Plane and Helicopter Pilots can use it. It's the perfect navigation ruler for those learning to fly by undertaking their Light Aircraft Private Pilot Licence (LAPL), PPL(A), PPL(H) or Commercial Pilot's Licence (CPL). Rulers arrive in a protective plastic sleeve. Tutorials can be found on the Fly GA website.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All in all, good work.
The table and the numbers are easy to read, and if this is what you are looking for, then look no further. On a side note, it comes with branded FlyGA stickers, which make a nice professional touch.