Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 29 October 2011
I'd never heard of Passenger until a week or ago when I came across Mike playing in The Glee Club in Birmingham, but the first song he played had me hooked. I have bought every song released and I'm absolutely in love with his music.

It's heartfelt, it's moving and the lyrics are often a mix of the beautifully sad and funny and I haven't heard an artist that I've loved this much since I found Tom McRae.

Mike and Passenger deserve fame and fortune so much more than the money-grabbing X-factorites because the talent of this man is incredible.

I swear if you buy this you won't be disappointed.
55 comments| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 July 2013
This is the 2nd Passenger album I have now purchased (first one being - All the little lights) - Love his singing/song writing. Good to see his latest album doing so well - worth checking out his back catalogue.
on 18 April 2013
I'd never heard of Passenger until my friend dragged me along to a performance in a Cafe Nero about a year ago, and I dread to think what my life would have become had I decided to not go along. His music is perfect, and the intelligent thoughtful lyrics he writes are very hard to come by in contemporary music nowadays. This album is my favourite of his, as the songs are wonderfully crafted and he duets with artists that he discovered while travelling around Australia. It's uplifting, feel good, clever and just a joy to listen to.
on 5 June 2014
I bought this because I enjoyed all the little lights so much, I didn't think that it would be as good but it is. I play it several times a day and will be buying the new album for sure. Passenger can do no wrong
on 17 January 2011
If you want to feel inspired, emotive, thoughtful, strong, brave whatever buy anything by Passenger - you won't regret it.
on 8 January 2015
Another fabulous CD from the delicious Passenger. We now have all his CDs and want more!! This is an earlier one and the style is slightly different as he collaborates with others, but still genius.
on 9 February 2014
Just adore Passenger's music and have All the Little Lights too although this one is my favourite.
Recommend this CD
on 23 April 2014
Passenger is new to me, but have not bought two of their CDs and an enjoying both of them - a relaxing individual voice, good music - to listen to both at home and easy to listen to in the car - lifts your mood. - Will continue to buy their CDs while they produce this kind of music
on 27 January 2014
After purchasing 'All The Little Lights' I wanted to here Passenger's earlier works. Love this as must as 'All The Little Lights' and the featured list has given me some additional artist I'd like to here.

Great artist, great album must but if you liked 'All The Little Lights'
on 10 January 2014
'All the Little Lights' has brought Passenger some well deserved fame, but's it's amazing it took so long given the quality of his back catalogue. This, like his other albums is fantastic. Not quite as good, but still fantastic.