Customer reviews

Price:£2.48+ Free shipping

on 8 July 2017
good quality
on 11 June 2017
We have been using these for a long time, just replenishing the supply.
on 20 April 2015
Decent straws and lots of them
on 9 May 2012
Unlike the previous reviewer, I received a box of very thin straws, collapsing at the slightest negative pressure, with the flexible bit not really flexible (extends but it does not collapses back, after a few bends the plastic snaps and cracks). They are thinner than the regular ones we were using, so I fail to see how you can use them for anything else than water (or similar viscosity fluids). No way this would be suitable for smoothies or shakes.

Cheap (pound store) looking product. Stay away, save the ££ and avoid the disappointment. I will ask the seller for a refund. (as the delivery took 8 days, I'm not holding my breath until a response)
on 1 July 2012
Very happy with product, they've come in very hand. Fast, prompt delivery ... can't complain! I don't really know what else to say, if you need straws ... get these! Cheers!
on 15 October 2013
These straws are great black quality straws, nothing wrong with them buying again! Cheap and a large quantity. I don't know what else I can say about straws.
on 24 July 2013
There's not much you can say about 250 drinking straws, is there? They arrived in good time and are of perfectly good quality. The only reason they get four stars instead of five is that the packaging could've been better. It looked like it had been done in a hurry. I would buy them again, though, as this was only a minor issue.
on 16 February 2013
these are not of a good quality, as for the packaging it was already open and squashed before i even opened up, so you will need to have a container or something in which to store these straws in.
on 23 March 2013
these are rather narrow straws. They are good quality and arrived quickly but they were much thinner than I expected. Not the material but the width of the straw
on 4 February 2014
a friend of mine loves straws, so I ordered 1000 straws to his work. As far as I know he loves them, and they work as straws work.