- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £12.00 UK delivery
Flechas De Los Andes Wine Baron Edmund de Rothschild Gran Malbec 75 cl
|Price:||£23.67 (£23.67 / 75 cl) FREE UK delivery.|
- Red, dry wine
- This hearty, sultry, spicy, mouth-filling dark-ruby wine offers raspberry, chocolate, dark licorice and lightly oaky flavours along with soft tannins. Lovely floral lift with intense, smooth, chocolatey black fruit
- Best served with rack of lamb and full-flavoured chicken and veal
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Flechas De Los Andes winery is a synthesis of the knowledge acquired from Baron Edmund de Rothschild and his partners' experience in Bordeaux (Château Dassault).
The Flechas vineyard now extends over more than a hundred hectares. Under the hot, dry Mendoza climate, on terrain made up of saones and alluvial gravel at 1100m altitude at the foot of the Andes,the Malbec seems to have found the perfect home to express itself.