- Also check our best rated 3D Printer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Flashforge 3D Printer Finder Single Extruder Printer
- Fruity modeling industrial design, no edges and corners, no high temperature components and bare wire, guarantee a safer use experience
- Assisted leveling, filament run-out reminder, slide-in build plate realize easy operation
- Smart supports, provide treelike and linear supports, can be modified manually.
- 3.5' touch screen panel, easy operation, instant previews of 3D model files.
- Ultra-quiet operation design, suitable for quiet working environment
Specifications for this item
|Colour||Red and Black|
|Ean||0601209924281 , 6025717882132 , 6025718498851|
|Manufacturer Series Number||Flashforge Finder|
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Compare with similar items
Geeetech Acrylic Prusa I3 Pro B Unassembled 3D printer DIY Kit high quality excellent CNC.
Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Aluminum DIY with Resume Print 220 * 220 * 250mm
QIDI TECHNOLOGY Dual Extruder Desktop 3D Printer, New Generation QIDI TECH I,Fully Metal Frame Structure - Acrylic Cover,W/2 Free Filaments
XYZ Printing da Vinci mini w 3D printer (fully assembled), Wireless, FREE for: £12 300g PLA filament, £15 maintenance tools, modelling software, and video tutorials, 15x15x15cm Built Vol.
ANYCUBIC Photon 3D Printer, LCD Masking Technology with UK Plug (Upgrade Yellow Model)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
|Sold By||Flashforge Official||GIANTARM-EU||Comgrow||XINDI||Amazon.co.uk||Qiaokepai-Authorized by ANYCUBIC Technology|
|Item Dimensions||53.5 x 50.5 x 50 cm||20 x 20 x 18 cm||22 x 22 x 25 cm||47 x 32 x 38 cm||51 x 40 x 48 cm||22 x 20 x 40 cm|
Flashforge Finder 3D Printer is safe for child, home user, and educator.
●It only print with PLA.
●no heat plate.
●no wires visible.
●CE , FCC, ISO9001 certification
Easy operation for everyone.
● Simple built-in filament design, automatic alarm when filament use up
● Professional single extruder structure, avoid clog
● Assistance leveling
● With 4G storage, make sure files transfer perfectly, and avoid interrupt risk
● Package Size: 505*500*545mm
● Finder Size: 420*420*420mm
● Resolution: 0.1~0.2mm
● Build Volume: 140*140*140mm
● Filament: PLA
● File Format: STL, OBJ-> G file
● Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8, Mac OX
● Touch Screen: 3.5’, including 16 languages
● Software: Flashprint
● Extruder: 1
● Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
● Positioning Accuracy: Z Axis: 0. 0025mm, XY Axis: 0.011mm
● Printing Accuracy: 0.1mm
● Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.5mm
● Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
● Shaft Speed: 40-200mm/s
● Nozzle Flow Rate: 24cc/h
● Suggested Extruder Temp.: 220
● Suggested Platform Temp.: No heating plate
Why choose us?
QUALITY & HIGH-RATED 3D PRINTERS
○ Top 3 Best-selling 3D Printers on Amazon.com
○ Top 3 Highest-rated 3D Printers in 3D Hubs' 2015 3D Printer Guide
RESPONSIVE & FRIENDLY SUPPORT
○ 6*12 Hours Fast Response, Lifetime Professional Support
○ 90 Days Warranty for Extruder and 12 Months Warranty for Other Parts
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-4 of 108 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Incredibly easy to use
Best value for money in its category
Low power consumption using PLA
Obscenely high printing quality
If you do not feed the filament through the provided rubber tube and set it correctly, the PLA (at least the provided one) eventually starts to saw through the plastic casing above the spool and extruder as it is unwound. I made this mistake and now have 2 lovely little chunks of plastic missing from my machine although it still works perfectly fine.
The best value for money PLA spools on amazon come in 1kg packages. These spools will not fit in the machine so you have to either re-wind it over the original plastic spool once its depleted or buy/print a new holder. Be warned that the printer will not continue if the sensor in the spool holder cannot detect any material so if you're feeding it via a separate holder, make sure you have a small amount of filament still sticking out the back.
Finally, despite the warnings in the most useful video I found on youtube, since I have been printing and I have done a lot, almost constant in the four weeks I have had it, I have not suffered a single filament break (touch wood) but my best tip is to only use proper Pritstick for preparing your printing base, large,e specially flat models will pull up at the edges, I used a lesser glue stick with awful results and even with the proper Pritstick you will get some curvature so make sure you set Flashprint to use raft, a easy to remove base layer for your prints. Happy printing and look out for my models on Thingiverse in the coming months :-)
I've used it for a few weeks now nd these are the reasons I think it's better:
-No filament jamming- I've never had a problem with the filament jamming (which I had constantly with the aforementioned printers)
- Good quality build- it seems more robust and well made than the competitors I've used.
- Excellent value for money
The only downsides to this model are:
- build plate size is smaller than two of the other printers that I've used, which could be an issue depending on what you're printing.
- you can't use the nice neat filament holder hidden nicely in the back of the printer (because the filament on these smaller size rolls is ridiculously overpriced.) However if you buy yourself a spool holder you can use any size reel, it just isn't quite as tidy.
Overall I'd definitely recommend this printer from the budget end of the 3D printer market (and I'd happily swap one for my Makerbot Replicator 2)