on 18 August 2013
Really good value for money, more than happy with the quality, also came with a pink stylus and a screen protector, with free delivery how can you complain for £5.49.
on 15 March 2012
This is a fun product which offers great protection . All holes line up well and I pad fits snugly . Great value for money .
on 12 August 2012
Love this cover - it is really well made, can be wiped clean and its funky cover really appealed to me. Very pleased with it!
on 24 July 2012
Just love my case,I know its bright but at least when I put it down at home its easy to find, I feel with this type of cover it protects my ipad well
on 3 July 2012
This iPad cover is very well fitted, sleeps, but does not lock when you close the cover, it's good and protects it. Good quality and a nice material. Worth the money. I would definetely recommend this product and rate it 10 out of 10! It's great!

My friend got an iPad for last Christmas and her mum got her a £249 iPad case, I mean yes it did look very nice, and yes it was higher quality!! But I prefer this one because its comfortable, and soft, plus the other, expensive one did not fit the iPad at all well!! And it didn't even turn the iPad off when you close it!!! Plus who would spend that kind of money on a case??!! This one is a fraction of the price!!

Iv had this iPad cover for a year now and It's still just as good, I mean it still turns your iPad of when you close it, it's a little dirty but that's because my friend left it under a plant pot in the garden and got very dirty, but still protected the iPad!! There are a few wear and tears but that's because iv had it on for a year (exactly a year and 6 days today to be precise!! Which is the longest iv ever had a case!! ) and it's annoying because my iPads sleep button has stopped working but luckily this case turns my iPad off for me!!

The only down side is that it doesn't look brand new anymore, but only if you look carefully!

I hope this mini review was helpful....
on 6 March 2013
The delivery of my new iPad case took a long time, I was promised that it would be with me (at the very latest) by the evening of the fourth of march, around a week and a half after I had first ordered it. It finally arrived late afternoon on the fifth.
Although it took a looooong time to get to me I think it was worth the wait, aside from being pretty the case is strong and functional, it also comes with a stylus and screen protector. I've really enjoyed the use I've had from it so far, the only thing that differed from the advert was that it didn't have a hook on the back to stand the iPad up with. Instead the cover folds to form a stand. But overall a worthwhile purchase.
on 20 May 2013
Arrived before due date. Love the colour. Girlie but not over the top. Lovely feel to the inside.Will recommend to friends. Very good value for money compared to what is on offer in the shops.
on 21 September 2013
I read the reviews before I chose this and thought they were good so bought the product. The delivery was excellent and got it within days but when I received the product I was disappointed I put the ipad in the case and it moves around a lot and I cannot access the home button at the bottom due to the movement and the case the being a bit too big for the device. It is ok for the cost and will protect my ipad for now
on 9 April 2013
This iPad cover is so good - I would definitely recommend it - it does what it says and the stylus pen is very handy - good value for money!
on 7 May 2013
arrived within 24hours, well packaged and in good condtition.
Holds the i pad 2 perfectly and is sturdy and chic at the same time.