Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£39.99|
Save £7.99 (20%)
Flash Journalism: How to Create Multimedia News Packages 1st , Kindle Edition
|Length: 518 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
It presents tutorials in a way that are actually useful to journalists, rather than useless and overly complex motion graphics. However some very simple coding is now impossible with this book, because of ActionScript 3.0. I found it very frustrating trying to do tutorials in Flash CS4, and not being able to follow the instructions because of updates to the program.
For a journalist wanting to know flash, McAdam's book would be the perfect resource if it didn't force you to digress in technology more than 4 years. Until a new edition is released, I'd have to recommend lynda.com over this book.
A plea to the author... Please update! Journalist and j-schools everywhere need this resource.
This is the book I recommend to aspiring multimedia journalists.
If you are a journalist who wants to go toward the online realm this is the book to buy, read and learn from -- I have always sent folks to Mindy McAdams' web site in the past -- now this new book she has done is even better.
Seth M. Gitner
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Animation & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Reference > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Graphic Design > Web Graphics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Interactive & Multimedia
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Writing