Flash CS5.5: The Missing Manual (Missing Manuals) Paperback – 2 Jul 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The Book That Should Have Been in the Box
About the Author
Christopher Grover has worked as a technical writer, advertising copywriter, and product publicist for more than 25 years. He recently launched Bolinas Road Creative, an agency that helps small businesses promote their products and services. He is the author of Flash CS5: The Missing Manual.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Video
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Animation & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation