on 27 November 2017
I didn't think I'd enjoy listening to Melissa Foster books, as I'd already given the character voices, but I love shutting the world out for a few hours and listening to these. The smooth voice of B J Harrison, soothes and relaxes you and you are soon transported into the world of the Bradens etc.

The story of Sienna and Cash is one of my favourites. Who doesn't enjoy a story about a firefighter and It is great to finally meet Sienna, she she has only been a lie character in her brothers books and its lovely to finally have her story.

Sienna and Cash don't have the easiest of stories. Their first meeting started well, Cash being the hero and rescuing her from an accident in the snow, and being completely the opposite to the men who usually talked to her. Sienna gets completely caught up in the romance of the rescue, but things soon change. They part not knowing they will see each other again, only to be thrown together at a photoshoot for a firehouse calendar. The spark is still there and the passion intensifies.

Flames of Love is also an introduction to the Ryders, who also have their own stories to tell :)
on 2 October 2014
In my opinion The Remingtons series improves with each book, getting sexier, funnier and harder to put down!
As the only Remington daughter I felt Siena played the family role of 'bitch' in the previous two books, but in Flames of Love she emerges as slightly insecure, loving, kind and definitely stubborn!
When she meets Cash Ryder, as he is rescuing her during a snowstorm, they both reveal they can be as determined as each other, appearing rude and difficult. However, days later during a calendar shoot as Cash lies half-naked underneath her, Siena has second thoughts about him.
Theirs is a quick romance, yes nearly insta-love, but Melissa Foster compels us to believe in the integrity of the relationship between Cash and Siena, even when it is threatened by outside sources.
This is a story in which members of the Remington and Braden families have a part; I enjoy the depth and connection this gives to Melissa Foster's novels.
Flames of Love is my favorite book in the series yet because Melissa Foster reveals her characters are not perfect and the road to her HEA is a brilliant read!
One person found this helpful
on 13 April 2016
Another great read from Melissa
Siena Remington is a strong, stubborn woman who is a famous model, she gets a invite to have dinner with her friend Willows family so she is on her way when out of New York in the snow and her car slides over an embankment.
Cash Ryder is a firefighter and is on his way to his brothers house when he comes across skid marks in the snow but the weather is getting worse so he knows its recent he rescues Siena before she freezes and sparks between them is sizzling but stormy.
When Siena has a photo shoot for a firefighter calendar Cash walks in and again sparks ignites between them but there life isn't all flames of passion.
on 1 April 2014
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy... Melissa Foster has done it again, and possibly even surpassed herself, with another great read. First we had the sexy Braden men and now we are treated to the Remington's, although this book is about their sister, Siena and her alpha male is Cash Ryder, a hunky New York fireman with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes (with the looks of Bradley Cooper)...yum yum
Siena, as a famous model, is used to dating rich celebrities but she yearns for some real romance and true love like her siblings have, and when she crashes her car in a snowstorm the hero who saves her is Cash! He comes across as a right old grump but he has demons to fight. They are both attracted to one another immediately but always seem to argue and antagonise each other. There are some fab lines in this book that will make you laugh out loud and some real steamy scenes. He turns out to be the romantic hunk that she is looking for but pressure from her agent and publicity dates with an athlete means Cash is torn between being with Siena or letting her progress her career. There is the usual angst (it wouldn't be a story without some sort of hiccup in the relationship) but as usual we get the HEA that we are all looking for. There is also the appearance of some of the Braden men which is always a bonus (mmm...sexy Rexy) and as Cash has several brothers, and a sister, I am sure we will be hearing about the lives of the other Ryder men...bring it on!! This book is probably my fave so far...but then I always say that, until the next one... Roll on 21st April when Slope of Love is released and we can find out all about Rush Remington. I don't know how Melissa Foster keeps coming up with such great stories, but I am just so glad that she does...it's just a shame that she doesn't write as fast as I read!!
on 2 April 2016
I LOVED this book, definitely one of my favourites.

Cash and Siena clash when they first meet but you soon see that both their feistiness is really flirting and the begin to fall for each other.

Siena wants the kind of love her brothers has and she definitely finds that with Cash, who is fighting some demons from his job as a firefighter.

When Cash falls for Siena he falls hard and so does Siena but there are underlying issues they both need to overcome for them to have their HAE.

This book gives you insight into the Ryder's, which is another series of Melissa's and you will not be disappointed.
on 14 April 2014
Oh my, just finished Flames of Love and yes it was brilliant just like all the others, you know there's going to be no disappointment. Glad Siena finally got her happy ever after with the gorgeous Cash, he'll have no problem settling in with the rest of the families..!! Anyway great story with plenty of drama and sex appeal, hard to put down for any length of time. Love Melissa Foster, I've pre ordered Slope of Love, can't wait to read Rush story..!!
One person found this helpful
on 21 February 2017
Not actually reading these in order but it doesn't seem to matter. Just finished Kurt's story and Jack's then Amy and Tony (which I didn't like as much) so if this is better and better it has to be quite special!
on 2 March 2017
I love the in bloom series by melissa foster and this one continues her best work.
I love a man in uniform and fell in love with cash Ryder.

This is a great read
on 2 April 2014
I've been waiting for this book to come out on my kindle I even pre ordered it. it hasn't disappointed me!! I live reading all of the love in bloom books and I was so happy to read there are more Braden books coming up I have pre-order ed the next Remington book already. honestly if you haunt read all of the series you seriously have to they are brilliant!!!!
on 15 December 2014
Wow HOT firemen and sexy models, Siena and Cash what a combination. Glad she came to her senses even though she left Savannah Kate n her mom in the ditch. Think all Melissa Foster books are awesome love all the series too