Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Flamers Natural Firelighters For Woodburners, Stoves, Barbeques and Campfires (200 units)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Made in the UK out of wood wool and then dipped into paraffin wax to provide a longer and easier burn
- Easy to light: dipped into parafin wax, these quickfire lighters are easy to ignite and safe to use
- Natural Wood Wool: made from natural, renewable, untreated wood shavings
- Multi purpose: used for starting fires in woodburners, barbeques, stoves, campfires, pizza ovens and firepits
- Great for camping enthusiasts: they are light to carry, natural, and will light even when wet. If feeling adventurous, these multi-purpose firelighters can easily be lit with a flint and steel too
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Flamers natural firelighters are made from natural wood wool. They are dipped into paraffin wax after a thorough drying process which ensures a long burning time, leaving no odour on your fingers or in the air. The burning time of one firelighter is from 8 to 10 minutes and you will only need one per fire. Use them for any fire lighting, indoors on wood burners and open fires, or outdoors on BBQs, charcoal grills, Barbecue Smokers, pizza ovens and firepits. They will also provide a great solution for campers, as they are light to carry, will light even if you get them wet and you can even light them with a flint and steel for that true bushcrafting experience.
1 x 200 Flamers natural firelighters
From the manufacturer
Give your fire a natural start with a Flamer firelighter
Flamers are made from natural, renewable, untreated wood shavings dipped in refined paraffin wax. You will only need one per fire.
Why we love Flamers?
- They're easy to light
- You only need one per fire
- They're odourless so no awful paraffin smell
- They're perfect for all fires and charcoal barbeques
- They're water resistant so will light even when wet
Revamp your fireplace
From the farm in Herefordshire, where Flamers are made, we want to inspire you to give your home a more natural and rustic look. Snuggle up in front of a stylish fireplace with these easy-to-light firelighters.
Be one with nature
Bring some of the outside inside. Flamers are made out of natural untreated wood shavings which are carefully shaped into a handy and clean firelighter. These renewable firestarters will compliment your logs perfectly.
Are you a camping enthusiast?
Flamers are a great camping accessory and will provide the perfect solution for easy fire lighting. They are light to carry, natural and will even light when wet.
If feeling adventurous, these multi-purpose firelighters can easily be lit with a flint and steel too!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
500 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Who knew I'd been starting fires wrong my whole life? I now only need one lighter to set the fire going full tilt in about 20 mins.
2 Large logs on the bottom. 3 medium logs across the large ones. Kindling on top. Pop a Flamer on top and light it.
Left on its own, it will be roaring away in 20 mins. Check it out on the www... "upside down fire" or youtube... I didn't believe it either... old dog and new tricks etc.
These shavings are dipped in paraffin wax and they keep going for a long time, longer than traditional white brick firelighters. No nasty fumes either too. You only need one to get a good strong fire going, place in the centre of a triangular jenga nest pile of kindling and light. Sit back and enjoy the glow.
We bought the Flamers based partially on previous reviews and ratings and also because we knew that wax candles worked although it was an expensive fix. Long story short I no longer use kindling or paper but position one or two flamers directly under the logs and whilst it takes 10-15 minutes longer for the fire to take it's been a success every time.
I'm all for making life easier and will definitely buy again and it's one less thing to think about at home this winter.