on 16 August 2004
I absolutely love the Sylvanian Families Mansion. I used to play with this when I was little, and I still do. I enjoyed making up the house as a little home for anybody with a family. With 3 floors, including an attic, it made deciding which room would be where. This is a 100% must for kids, and for people who would love it all over again.
on 3 October 2003
worth every pany, my daughter and her friends, myself and even her big teenage very boyish brother all took part in make beleve games that made hours fly. All Sylvanian families had a go livig in it, used it as a hotel, hospital, school, general store...pleasure to have and it looks like it will be fit for grandchildren to enjoy it in 20 years time too!