Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 8 May 2012
Great easy to use one stop maintenance utility and security software. It takes all the hassle out of fixing problems. I was struggling to find 25% free space on my SSD 'C'drive. After running Fix-It free space increased to 65%.

I also managed to identify and stop background programs that auto start but are never used....even old McAfee installation registry files which are notoriously hard to find and remove. The McAfee registry file was found to be taking more time on start up than all the other files together. It was looking for a program that didn't exist and never had.
on 15 January 2013
This program didn't really fix anything much and appears to be more of an introduction to Avanquest software for all their other programs. I'm being bombarded by follow-up e-mails.
on 10 January 2013
The product from an ease of installation and use perspective was good but I have not really seen any benefit in that the start up time for my PC is just as long. The dashboard is simple to use and the fix function was clear.
on 26 July 2013
i got this to help fix and run my computer ,and internet explorer but it fixed nothing .do not buy this.
on 17 January 2013
If you have Norton 360 installed on your computer then do NOT buy it because it will not get installed on your computer without uninstalling your Norton 360. Waste of my £30.
on 3 March 2013
This is very straightforward to operate and simple to set up.
Makes every day PC management easy to organise and if there is a problem the site lets you know what the problem is before it sorts it out for you.
I am pleased with the performance
on 17 February 2013
Wish I had not installed this horrible software on my laptop and desktop. Everything slowed down and the internet was almost unusable. Complete waste of money. Absolutely devastated, hope it hasn't done any lasting damage to my computers!
on 25 August 2013
Bought to quicken up all aspects of my computer
up to now it has perfomed well
should a newer version be available would purchase again
on 23 November 2012
Before purchasing Fix it Utilities, which came highly reccomended by a friend, I had an array of different programmes all doing what Fix it does in one. It has every tool the average user would want. I have saved a lot of money too as each one of the previous programmes had a yearly subscription whereas apart from the anti virus included with Fix it it is one off payment. Overall I am delighted with the product. Finally I must say that it is easy to use and easy to understand. Ten out of ten!
on 14 January 2017