on 19 August 2015
This book ups the anti a lot more now, It's hold your breath time and bite your nails to the quick, as Julz proceeds to take out more son's of the evil Dornan Ross. With 2 sons down he is getting mighty pissed and has come to the conclusion that it is the Mexican Cartel that is responsible for his sons demise. He takes off with his other sons in tow to reap revenge, but with explosive results !!!!!
There are some tender moments between Jase (Dornan's youngest son whom Julz was involved with for many years, (remember her face has been changed, he doesn't know it is her) and Elliot another previous lover who is helping her. You feel for Julz now as she is tired and drained and hurting, but still she carries on her relentless mission of revenge.
If you haven't read this series then you really should because it is just brilliant. I can't wait to start four score !!!!
Five Miles is full of heart thumping adrenaline, revelling in fumes of fear, pain, risk taking, suspicion and vengeance. I enjoyed reading this instalment of Sammi’s revenge, but I also found it hard to digest as these books are raw and encase you in darkness. The pain Dornan inflicts on Sammi was excruciating to read, but Sammi’s resolve was unshakeable, distressing, leaning on courage and tolerating self –torture, unwavering in her goal to kill the monster that keeps her awake at night. I loved that we got more of Elliot and Jase in this. Elliott assists Sammi in extracting her revenge, he supports her, but he also fears the possibility of losing her and his daughter if Dornan comes to discover the truth about her, which rocks their friendship. I totally loved Jase in this, he was my hero, always turning up in the shadows to save Sammi, making you question how soon his suspicions took over about her lol. The chemistry between the two was sweet, protective, unforbidden, hot, and heart breaking all at the same time. I hope they get the hea they deserve as the story envelopes us further into their world of pain. A dominating read that will leave you fearing the outcome, as the circle closes in on Sammi and Dornan leaving you on a cliff hanger, when plans go array, secrets are revealed, and your left waiting nervously for the next instalment, to see if Sammi’s identity remains intact before she can finish off her hit list!
on 15 February 2015
Before I purchased this book, which was free at the time, I read the reviews. Some were shocked at storyline, making me question whether or not to read it. I thought I'd give it a try....boy am I glad that I did. I was shocked saddened and mad, so desperate for Juliet to get her revenge. I read the full series 1-7 in about a week (in between work kids, everyday stuff). I enjoyed every chapter. Well done Lili St Germain.
on 29 May 2014
This series is my guilty pleasure. I shouldn't like it for what it's about but I can't help it. And HOLY S***!!!!!!!!!!!! What an ending!

This has got to be my favourite of the series so far. The build up throughout this one leading to that ending! OH.EM.GEE! Equally shocked and laughing at the same time :D

Can't wait to read the next one now, giddy with excitement about what's going to happen now most of them are dead and she's going to kill Dornan Ross! What's next for Jase and Sammi/Julz?!?!
on 1 April 2014
As I am retired I have a lot of time on my hands and reading is my main hobby I read constantly and read loads of Book1's and I rarely go onto Book2 just read them and move on, with the exception of this series which is an emotional roller coaster cannot imagine Julz / Sammi's state of mind but so pleased Jason may help her, the sign of a good author is getting the reader to eagerly await the next installment I for one will be waiting at the front of the queue when No.4 is released in May.
on 28 April 2014
This is an excellent book in lili Saint Germain's series...
Just when you think Sammi has everything sorted Donan pulls a surprise, that man is so twisted it's unbelievable!!
Sammi sets things in place to sort her nemesis out once and for all only to be thwarted and nearly, just nearly be ended herself.... This is a tough book to review without putting spoilers in so I won't. If you enjoy this series buy it as it's sensational and if not start at the beginning and I guarantee you'll enjoy
on 1 May 2014
OMG I love this series I loved this book and wish I could give it more than 5 stars as it deserves more!!! This series of books has got me completely hooked and this is the best one so far!! I am really. Excited now to read the next one. If you haven't read any of these books then do so straight away you are missing a fantastic read! What else can I say apart from I absolutely loved this book and I love the characters especially Sammi she is kick ass!! And Jase well he is hot!!!! Bring on the next one!!!!
on 6 February 2015
So far I find these books each gripping in there own way
Edge of the seat reading also in places it makes you cringe
You wonder how anyone can be so evil but I suppose there are people in this world that thrive on being evil
ON TO THE NEXT BOOK
on 31 March 2014
This series just gets better and better. So near to carrying it out once and for all, so close to losing her resolve. Jace and Elliott two men who love the same woman. Revenge isn't pretty, it's dirty and dark and scary, but it's worth it. Can't wait for the next one.
on 24 February 2015
If I could this book would get more than 5*.The storyline is fantastic. A dark and addictive read.