on 7 June 2013
It's a poster. That'll teach me for thinking I've a bargain. Do yourself a favour and go for the book - that's going to help you a lot more!!
on 7 May 2014
Needed the book for work, searched amazon under "books", of all things, then a well disguised poxy poster turns up. B****cks! Didn't want, or need this piece of cr*p, what a waste of money. That'll teach me not to shop using amazon mobile again.

If I could give negative stars, I would, book suppository.
on 5 October 2012
Watch out - this is a poster!! I think one could be forgiven for missing the poster bit (I did using the Amazon app on my iphone) given the price. Unbelievable!!
on 2 April 2013
Nothing very new and too full of self promotion for my liking. Easy to follow....but many better models out there