Price:£3.99+ Free shipping

on 18 December 2014
Extremely poor quality! The label says 100% cotton, it is NOT! Not even 20% cotton. the material is similar to the old, bad quality gym bag. Big chunks of the tribal pattern are peeled off all over. The stitching is see through! Want money back!
review image review image review image
on 19 May 2014
The fitted bandanna I purchased arrived in very good time.Goes extremely well with my bikers jacket and Rock N' Roll gear.Very pleased with my purchase.The fact that it is fitted saves a lot of hassle putting it on! Would reccomend to others especially at the price.
on 17 January 2015
Poor quality, one swill in sink and all black faded, not if cotton fabric it's like paper material, would suit that dummy head better than any body because the dummy head has no choice or opinion, would not entertain this seller again as product meets nothing it says, and the white stripes are of poor print, it's worth about 20p etc etc etc just don't waste your $€£ man!!!!
on 11 September 2014
After reading some of the reviews I was somewhat doubtful of the quality of my purchase. No need to worry, the bandanas were excellent, delivered on time and of good quality. This supplier has a great selection so I will now be ordering some more. For those who said that they were too small, I hate to think of the size of their heads. Purchase with confidence.
on 11 July 2014
This bandana was bought for my husband. The delivery was very quick, but there was a fault on top of the bandana running through the material so was not very pleased about that. Luckly he only wants it to wear under his cycle helmet otherwise I would have sent it back.
on 11 January 2014
I was disappointed when I received the bandana as the material is rather thin. It might be of some use in the summer. I would not buy a second one.
on 12 September 2014
The Bandana is massive, it's too big, if you had a very large head then I guess you would be fine , I have lots of fitted Bandanas and they are all the same size , but these are super size big
on 17 June 2015
Bought this and 3 others as a gift for my dad, he was very pleased to receive them! Good quality material and should fit most people, unless someone has a really huge head.
on 22 April 2014
I bought this product to wear in the coming summer months under my cycle helmet to avoid the sunburn I received last year. The product is comfortable and well fitting.
on 8 August 2016
It arrived very quickly and with a good packaging. The material is not very good but it fit well. I think is a little bit expensive for the material it made.