- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Fitness Mad Unisex's Liquid Chalk-250ml Chalk, White, 250 ml
|Price:||£8.73 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£0.26 (3%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- New Mega-Grip Gymnastics Weight Lifting Climbing Sports Grip Liquid Chalk - 250ml
- Liquid chalk, was invented for climbers but is equally good to combat slipping in yoga, it inhibits sweating from your hands or feet and adds massive grip
- Unlike chalk balls, there is no dust and very little mess
- Ideal for the Yoga studio or Ashtanga practitioner
- Non Toxic
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Liquid chalk, was invented for climbers but is equally good to combat slipping in yoga, it inhibits sweating from your hands or feet and adds massive grip. Unlike chalk balls, there is no dust and little mess. Ideal for the yoga studio or ashtanga practitioner. Non toxic
From the manufacturer
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 421 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I train at home and really don't fancy using powdered chalk due to the mess factor involved. After much research decided to give liquid chalk a try.
Ordered and received the item 2 days later, more than enough time for deadlift day. I applied it to my hands the day it arrived to see how it felt applied, whether there were any reactions to it and how easy to clean off.
Just a very small amount covered both my hands well, no adverse reactions and cleaned off with soap and warm water.
Then came the real test:
Deadlift day.... Applied before lifting 122.5kg, no problem at all. Even managed 137.5kg double overhand grip with absolutely no issues and no straps!
Found it a massive help with snatch grip deadlifts, usually found as I worked through my sets my hands would slide towards the centre of the bar. Not an issue, they stuck where they were meant to be on the bar for all reps!
Will definitely be ordering again and would recommend highly
This stuff dries in seconds and leaves a non-tacky chalky residue on the skin. It washes off quite easily and doesn't transfer to equipment I use. It's also given me more confidence to bear heavier weights in my lap when doing bench dips .. I don't feel there's any risk of my hands slipping off the edge of the bench, even when I'm tired and very damp.
A bottle of this stuff now lives in the bottom of my gym bag. I've spent a fortune on gym gloves over the last couple of years, when all I needed was this.
Used now for roughly a week and I've noticed a lot more grip when lifting heavy really helps a lot.
The lids a little fiddly to lock into place, the locating dowel is very tight fitting . It's not overly messy and it washes of easily with soapy water . It does however rub off easily after a couple of lifts, I just rub a little more on after 2 or 3 lifts ... That being said I would recommend this to other buyers well worth the money .
Tip: Try not to get too much on the back of your hands if you have dry skin, and use a moisturiser after you wash it off!