on 8 June 2016
Surprisingly good hand exerciser. I have bought several hand exercisers in the past this is for me the best one I have found so far. As it is made from rubber the harder you squeeze the more resistance you get from it which makes it very useful. As your hands strengthen and you can squeeze harder the hand exerciser provides more resistance which is excellent. Also by squeezing it between your fingers and thumb it strengthens your thumb improving your pinch grip which other hand exercisers just cant address.
I found it to be far superior to the "spring loaded" hand exercisers with handles as it is smaller cheaper more comfortable and gives much better results across all fingers of the hand. The egg shape fits very nicely into your hand and it really does develop your grip. It can go anywhere with you and is very convenient.
on 12 May 2013
very useful if one has enough time to stare in the distance and think... or to throw at colleagues to receive their attention.
soft and yet hard enough to help increase the strength of your hands . defo worth recommending
on 23 June 2010
The eggs do exactly what I'd hoped they would. They seem to be far more effective for building the wrists and forearms, than most other products of same price range.
on 28 May 2009
I suffer with hand cramps and wrist pain, this product helps me daily. I would advise everybody who uses a PC to get one to help after keyboard use, and mouse over use........

A must for everyone.......
on 26 December 2010
Bought this as a gift for my husband for christmas and he love's it, bought the strong one and even i can do it, i dont see the point in buying the soft or medium unless you have problems with your hands/fingers as even if you can only do a few seconds/minutes you can build up the strength in your hands
on 28 July 2010
Works well easy to use whilst walking and egg shape allows you to vary the grip and pressure by rolling in hand.
rapid delivery and does what it says on the box
on 19 August 2012
Brilliant stuff, helped me after a radial head fracture in my elbow. SOft enough to help me start after weeks of not using my hand at all.
on 26 July 2011
My wife had broken her wrist and now the healing process is complete is using these to get the strength back in her wrist and fingers. It's really working.
We got the 'light' and 'strong' and both are effective.
on 2 January 2012
I purchased the exercise squeeze ball to help get over an arm immobilisation problem caused by a broken collar bone. It worked well and I now have fully recovered mobility of the limb.
on 28 December 2014
Originally all I wanted was a stress ball to keep my idle hands from becoming destructive or overly demonstrative in the office while listening to nitwits blither on. And on. And on... I'd perfected patience in every other sense but my hands still gave me away every time! Anyway, I found this power egg thingy which not only fulfils the stress ball function I was looking for, but it's also firm enough to make it feel like I'm doing my hands good. In fact, that strange pain I'd been ignoring in the root of my thumb has lessened with the use of this item. And if things get REALLY bad, its firm enough to have some real effect when its thrown at someone!

Update: Had to buy another one because my hubby "borrowed" mine. Made him keep the medium strength one though, kept the firmest one form myself!

See one answered question