Customer reviews

Fitness-Mad Resistance Tube & Guide - Strong
Size: Strong|Change

on 10 August 2012
Good product. Had the earlier version which where a bit bulkier and rubber handles that didn't last all that long. These are much improve. Nice thin, coated line, with really comfortable handles. Much better. Very good for price too.
on 27 February 2013
Have been using this band/tube for approx 1 month now. It seems strong and well made and does the job for which I bought it. How much life the tube has, only time will tell, but as it was such a reasonable price, replacing it for safety sake every 4/5 months would not be a problem.
on 17 August 2013
Works really well with barbell exercises alternating from standing on it with the left foot then the right foot, even a 6" 4' guy like me using both feet at the same time still can get benefits from it.

A real must have.
on 15 January 2017
These are great for my workouts! I bought strong ones and i think due to the strenght or maybe they are too short, i can't stand up straight and lift my arms up straight which is one of the moves i need to do. I can just about get them above my head. So i might have to look into getting medium or light resistance one.
on 6 April 2017
This is my second resistance band I have the light and medium both are well made and still sturdy as I have heard that some may break. My only complain is that I wish these were longer as I find torso stretches hard with these (I am 5'5").
on 1 November 2015
These are great, very good quality and safe to use. Never worried about them snapping as i have had happen with other brands. Secure handles. I'd say they are maybe more medium strength though but they give you a decent enough workout. If you want to place them on door handles then you'll need to stand pretty far away, but i find if you stand facing away from the door and pulling them forward above your head gives great resistance.
on 16 November 2013
Great product and its still intact after a few months of usage. I would definitely advise buying if you want a strong resistance band
on 26 May 2017
My bands arrived today , can not fault the delivery process and speed they were both very good .
This is a product review however ..
I bought these bands to take on holiday with me , just to keep or try to keep some momentum going with my weight training , tested them out today and there so flimsy , it's not going to be long until the snapped or whip back at me .
These are apparently stronger ones but there's no resistance on them I would be better off using a deodorant can , that's how much or how little resistance there is
on 20 March 2015
Much better than the bands that snap, the resistance is pretty good if you go for some higher rep stuff. You have to be creative to do some exercises due to the length but all achievable so far. So far the hand grips are holding up well, I suspect the sponge will break down in time but they seem to be pretty good.
on 11 May 2013
Great alternative to weights. They've been good for myself as a complete beginner. The handles are nice to hold and the resistance is good, but you can always stand on the band ect. if you need a shorter band.