Colour: N/A|Size: 0 to 500ml|Change
Price:£4.64+ £2.48 shipping

on 26 April 2017
Order delivered on time , well packaged.
Used now for roughly a week and I've noticed a lot more grip when lifting heavy really helps a lot.
The lids a little fiddly to lock into place, the locating dowel is very tight fitting . It's not overly messy and it washes of easily with soapy water . It does however rub off easily after a couple of lifts, I just rub a little more on after 2 or 3 lifts ... That being said I would recommend this to other buyers well worth the money .
on 3 April 2017
Probably the cheapest liquid chalk you can get on amazon and it does the job. It lasted me a year of frequent use and removed any grip problems I had with my gym's slippery bars combined with my sweaty hands.

I sometimes had issues with the hole getting blocked up but I think this is unavoidable with liquid chalk anyway.

If you're just looking for the cheapest working option, this is definitely it.
on 22 April 2017
It gives good grip throughout a session . Its a more economical product than paying a lot more money for fancy packaging.
on 18 April 2017
Good product, no issues, just gives me that extra bit to grip to the bar. Turned up ok and still using it now
on 8 April 2017
Love this! Very good product. Exactly what I need when extra grip is required
on 25 March 2017
Really good ,I, using it for pole dancing ,only use a small amount at a time, only problem is the lid is not very good
on 4 August 2016
Perfect for training. Don't hesitate and buy. You will definitely enjoy
on 23 March 2016
Good product
on 9 March 2017
Excellent
on 9 March 2017
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Bought for my girlfriend to use on her dance pole. Quick delivery and don't use much to chalk up hands.