on 12 February 2013
I bought this because I was tired of working the spin-lock barbell I had. If I want to do drop-sets it just takes to long! It took me an age to find a non-clip EZ bar but I eventually found this one.

The bar is strong and is everything you'd expect out of an EZ bar.

Hopefully this review will hike it up in the search results so the next person who's in my predicament can find it without as much hassle.
on 27 October 2013
This is a standard 1" bar. And for the money you can't really go wrong. I'm in Ireland and it still was costing less than I'd pay for one anywhere else online (or in shops).
It's a great bar for curls. Really does relieve the pressure off your wrists because your slightly turning in your grip. Really would recommend it for the beginner/intermediate with only standard 1" weights. The jump in cost to the Olympic size and weights is just too great for the average home user. This works out well.
on 5 June 2016
Exactly what it says on the tin. A solid curl bar for use with the quick release spring clips. (2 came supplied with mine). Fits my 1inch/10mm steel plates just fine. Reasonably priced.

Been looking for one of these for a while since my old one has screw-on locking collars and they are a pain when you are doing lots of different sets. This bar allows very quick changes of weights and allows you to crack on.
on 1 February 2014
This bar is exactly what I was looking for a solid bar without spin lock ends. The angle of the grips is slightly sharper than I'm used to but it works well. The bar weights about 6-7 kg which gives it a very solid feel in the hands and it feels like it will last a while.
on 22 January 2015
Im always a bit unsure about buying bars online as you caint tell what the quality is like. I have had a couple where the chrome comes off all the time and the knurling cuts your hands to shreds. This is not one of those. Well made solid bar absolutley no complaints. Well worth noting though the clips dont come with it. They are cheap enough to buy seperatly but i had a spare set so I was ok
on 27 July 2016
The angles in the bar is perfect. Solid build and has a little weight to it. Grips well. Very happy. Used to 2" at the gym but 1" for home was perfext as plates are slightly cheaper. Would recommend
on 3 March 2016
Bought this a while ago just not started using it yet, good product that will get used sooner or later.
on 10 December 2014
Brought for my partner and he says perfect for the job.
on 7 July 2015
Does what you'd expect, much better than spinlocks
on 25 July 2016
Good for bicep work but go easy with weight to avoid CHEATING!