- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Yoga Mat reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.95 UK delivery
Fitness Mad 18" Foam Roller
|Price:||£12.85 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£4.14 (24%)|
- Dimentions: 18" x 6"
- Made from LDPE foam, which ensures the roller will maintain its shape, even with high usage.
- Can be used in physiotherapy, rehabilitation or as a part of Pilates or Yoga fitness routines.
- Use the Fitness-Mad 1/2 Foam Roller to stretch soft tissue (muscle and fascia). Perfect for ITB release on the legs that has become so popular with runners and other athletes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
For many users there is no need for a full length foam roller as a half length roller is long enough for many uses particularly for muscle and ITB release on the legs that has become so popular with runners and other athletes.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is quite big, so little person maybe need smaller than this product.
I'm 170cm and that match for me perfect.
This roller is not flexible, its very hard and rigid ( ones I use at the gym, bend and fold around you)
the diameter is wide, it could of been reduced by about 30%, but as it is at the moment. its quite uncomfortable trying to work your back. Again, ones we use at the gym are no where near as thick.
Its quite Short in length. The fact that its not flexible and doesnt bend means it makes sense that its short, there would be no point having a longer one. However, I would prefer to go with something thinner, longer and more flexible.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A bit firmer than I expected but does the job. Arrived on time 👍🏼Published 12 months ago by houseoftrouser
bought as a recommendation from my Physio, very pleased with the productPublished on 7 Nov. 2014 by julie newburn