Customer reviews

Fitflop Women's Walkstar III Sandals, Black, 8 UK
Size: 8 UK|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£49.99 - £59.99

on 15 June 2013
For anyone who has never tried these, all I can say is you don't know what your missing, I had a pair of these bought for me when I was working as I was on my feet all day, they make you walk the way your supposed to and are so comfortable I could walk forever in them. Highly recommend if you have been having problems with your hips, or back or legs.
on 6 March 2014
These were recommended to me over 4 years ago because of
trouble walking long distances because of a fallen arches problem. I found them absolutely brilliant and recommended them to friends as they were so comfortable for anyone with walking problems. Hence have now bought another pair and absolutely delighted with them.
on 26 April 2014
This is my third pair of Walkstar III Fitflops. I can't fault them they are consistenly good. Perfect size and fit, extremely comfortable and good colour. I have arthritis in my ankle but these actually help me walk comfortably and pain free I wear them as slippers and outdoor shoes. In the winter I just add toe socks and I have warm feet.
on 9 March 2014
This is the third pair of this style Fit Flop I have bought. All last summer I wore no other shoes, they are so comfortable. I would recommend them, and have done to my friends.
on 4 March 2014
I'm very happy with these fitflops. I already have several pairs of fitflops, their just so comfy i love them.
on 4 September 2014
Mother complaining of back pain for several months, went doctors just kept giving her pain killers and anti-inflammatory.

A friend recommended this (well more expensive versions), I thought I give these a go. 1 week later back pain is totally gone!

Amazing! who need doctors!
on 29 August 2016
Will buy more, so comfy and a good buy
on 13 January 2017
Love these ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
on 24 November 2016
Great
on 3 January 2016
Disappointed with this item as the picture on line did not match the with the Fitflops that I actually received. I do think maybe this issue needs looking into.