Size: 6 UK|Colour: Electric Blue|Change
Price:£49.99 - £59.99

on 4 September 2011
I bought these fit flops because I had heard that they helped with plantar fasciitis and I have to say that they really do work! I was in considerable pain with this affliction and these sandals have really helped.
They are mega comfortable and a generous width fitting as I have fairly wide feet and was worried that they wouldn't fit but they do.
I shall be shopping for more fit flops soon!
on 15 June 2013
For anyone who has never tried these, all I can say is you don't know what your missing, I had a pair of these bought for me when I was working as I was on my feet all day, they make you walk the way your supposed to and are so comfortable I could walk forever in them. Highly recommend if you have been having problems with your hips, or back or legs.
on 6 March 2014
These were recommended to me over 4 years ago because of
trouble walking long distances because of a fallen arches problem. I found them absolutely brilliant and recommended them to friends as they were so comfortable for anyone with walking problems. Hence have now bought another pair and absolutely delighted with them.
on 26 April 2014
This is my third pair of Walkstar III Fitflops. I can't fault them they are consistenly good. Perfect size and fit, extremely comfortable and good colour. I have arthritis in my ankle but these actually help me walk comfortably and pain free I wear them as slippers and outdoor shoes. In the winter I just add toe socks and I have warm feet.
These shoes actually mould to your foot and grow in comfort so don't be too worried if for the first few days they feel tight around the toe fitting or under the wide strap. Just wear them for short walks at first until they settle down.

For me it is the shock absorbing effect that makes the world of difference to summer walking and every day use. Aching knees, pulled hamstrings, flat footedness are all history once you get used to wearing your fitflops. In and out of the water, no problem they dry fast. Out in the garden, just hose off your feet and shoes together before you come in.

Make sure to paint your toe nails to match your Walkstars for a final flourish!
on 30 August 2010
I bought these to wear while i do the housework ...and although they did make my knees and my calves feel a bit wonky in the beginning I extended my wear a little more every time ...and now they are perfectly comfortable!!!
on 9 March 2014
This is the third pair of this style Fit Flop I have bought. All last summer I wore no other shoes, they are so comfortable. I would recommend them, and have done to my friends.
on 4 March 2014
I'm very happy with these fitflops. I already have several pairs of fitflops, their just so comfy i love them.
on 1 July 2009
Excellent shoes, very comfy and my butt has already started shaping up so the claims do work.
on 26 June 2014
Good price, fast delivery, lovely fit, bronze colour goes with everything. And they are sooo comfortable. First day there was a slight rub between the toes on one foot but in the second day they had softened and it didn't happen again. I have a wide foot and some reviews say buy a size larger but I bought usual size and they are perfect. They soften after the first wear so if you go up a size I think they might end up too big. I am pleased with these fit flops and hope to buy more.