Size: 7 UK|Colour: Bronze|Change
Price:£49.99 - £59.99

on 15 June 2013
For anyone who has never tried these, all I can say is you don't know what your missing, I had a pair of these bought for me when I was working as I was on my feet all day, they make you walk the way your supposed to and are so comfortable I could walk forever in them. Highly recommend if you have been having problems with your hips, or back or legs.
on 6 March 2014
These were recommended to me over 4 years ago because of
trouble walking long distances because of a fallen arches problem. I found them absolutely brilliant and recommended them to friends as they were so comfortable for anyone with walking problems. Hence have now bought another pair and absolutely delighted with them.
on 26 April 2014
This is my third pair of Walkstar III Fitflops. I can't fault them they are consistenly good. Perfect size and fit, extremely comfortable and good colour. I have arthritis in my ankle but these actually help me walk comfortably and pain free I wear them as slippers and outdoor shoes. In the winter I just add toe socks and I have warm feet.
on 9 March 2014
This is the third pair of this style Fit Flop I have bought. All last summer I wore no other shoes, they are so comfortable. I would recommend them, and have done to my friends.
on 4 March 2014
I'm very happy with these fitflops. I already have several pairs of fitflops, their just so comfy i love them.
on 12 August 2013
I am very pleased with these fitflops - a very good price and speedy delivery. Very comfortable and go with everything. Thos my third pair of fitflops but I have always paid more at John Lewis.
on 13 April 2014
not the cheapest by any means but very comfortable second pair i have had, dog ate the last pair, but comfor comes at a price
on 7 February 2015
Soooo comfortable......definitely an excellent buy.....
on 28 July 2014
Did not fit me very well. Unable to wear.
on 8 March 2015