Size: 4 UK|Colour: Java Brown|Change
Price:£53.64 - £65.00

on 24 June 2017
I was worried about buying another pair of fitflops since my last patent black ones have lasted 5 years and been so comfortable I thought the sizing and styles might have changed now there is so much choice. These were perfect from the minute I put them on. I have wide feet, often very painful and often swollen. These are so comfortable they look really smart and not tacky or flashy and I want another pair now!
on 19 August 2014
Almost all my footwear these days comes from FitFlop as their stuff is well made, attractive and very comfortable. These sandals are very good, but the colour "Java brown" is very misleading, as I would describe them more as a variation of Maroon. That apart, I am, as always, delighted with the shoes.
on 17 August 2014
Fit flops have an odd fit as they seem to be really long in front of your toes but fine at the back! However that aside, these are really pretty and comfortable (once you get used to the boat - like front) and I wore them constantly during the great weather.
on 20 June 2017
Fabulous. Wore them straight away. No rubbing in between toes at all
on 11 August 2014
Very comfortable and stylish would recommend these sandals for anyone
on 20 July 2014
These are extremely comfortable and look very stylish. I have them in black. The picture does not do them justice. I have had a lot of compliments. They will be ideal for the beach on my forthcoming holiday but I have also worn them to go out in the evening. They are true to size.
on 7 August 2014
I don't like closed shoes & wear various sandals throughout the year. A friend recommended Fitflop sandals as I had been having problems walking for several months & other sandals were not helping the pain I was suffering. Following the speedy delivery of this order I put these Fitflops on and almost found instant relief for my pain. I continue to wear other sandals and these are a welcome addition to my collection. In the searing heat of southern Spain I am constantly changing my footwear throughout the day.
The only downside is that I wish I had chosen one size smaller.
on 25 July 2014
Love fitflops they are so comfortable for my wide arthritic feet and yet stylish and elegant.Love the colour pebble neutral and versatile.
on 4 July 2014
I live in fitflops in the summer - don't wear anything else - so I usually get a new pair each yer. This ones a a bit sparklier than the ones I usually get but they are lovey and the top material is really soft. They are the most comfy pair yet and am seriously hoping the sparkles don't end up falling off! (no sign of that yet, thankfully!)
on 8 July 2014
Great delivery and they fit lovely, look great, and are so comfortable..