on 9 October 2013
My shoes arrived last Tuesday 1st October 2013 but it was far too big. In order to return it to Amazon, i had to download return lable from amazon customer service and print it off myself. Not sure why A RETURN SLIP is not pre printed with order to make it more easier. I also had to go to another web- sight to arrange for HART YODEL to collect the shoes i want to return.I have been waiting since last Friday 4th October for someone from Yodel to collect parcel. I was going to order another pair in a smaller size but since i am having so much problem sending this one back, i don't think i will bother.
Very disappointed with the whole prossess of return an item.
on 19 November 2016
Beware of fit flops. They stretch a lot! A few years ago I fell onto both knees whilst wearing a pair, because my feet slipped to the front. I now have a permanent trapped nerve in my back and cannot walk properly on my right leg. Needless to say, I gave the shoes away. I have recently complained to head office but they don't care as without the shoes to check they are not interested. They also claim to never have received any similar feedback, which I find hard to believe as a few of my friends have also fallen over in theirs . So- thanks to fit flop I will most probably never be able to walk properly again😡😡😡😡😡😡
on 10 September 2013
I am a big fan of fit flops and the only reason i haven't given thèse five stars is that they are a tight fit i usually take à 7 but if i had known i would have gone for an 8 they squash my toes even though i can slip them on and off easily they are currently stuffed with wet newspaper hoping it will stretch them
Having had them and worn them for a few weeks now they have stretched and fit comfortable but I am slightly disappointed that they have started to wear down on one side of the shoe not as happy with these as I am with the fitflop sandals !!
on 15 April 2014
I like the look of these shoes and read the reviews, so I went for it. They are a good shape and colour.
When I tried them on they felt comfortable. Then I walked in them. Unfortunately my heels lifted out of them. Walked a bit more just to check Mmmmm! Yes I could get a heel guard, but my experience of them are that they last a short while then they get flatter and the problem arises again. So I have returned them.

A general note. I do not know what is going on with shoes these days or is it just me. I am finding it harder to find comfortable shoes and it does seem to be the heels. So my mantra is if it does not feel and fit comfortable in the shop I am not gong to buy them. Which means I treasure the ones that are comfortable especially when a bad fitting shoe can ruin your day, cause back problems...And yes I am a forty something but a young forty something.
on 30 July 2013
I bought these shoes in red and I absolutely love them!
I absolutely swear by Fitflop's for summer wear, so thought I'd try the full shoe for wetter, colder weather.
Fitflop's are brilliant in that they cushion the foot & leg from impact when walking or standing. For the first time in years I don't have aching legs, ankles or feet at the end of the day!
I don't think the size is any different to standard fit, so would recommend ordering your normal shoe size.
Fitflop's were recommended to me by a friend and I have gone on to recommend them to several of my friends.
The full shoe is elegant, well made and ideal for colder weather. My next buy will be Fitflop boots for the Winter.
Don't be put off by the bad reviews. If you suffer from achy feet & legs, try them and really feel the difference.
Incidentally, I am an occupational therapist and not an employee of the company...!
22 Comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 August 2017
Very good.
on 11 July 2014
I love Fit Flops but being in the UK I can't get away with having my feet out all year round! When I saw these I was over the moon and purchased them immediately, however, I am not 100% happy as they aren't exactly cheap and wow are they uncomfortable at times. I'm persevering though in the hope they will become more comfortable or my feet will just go numb. They come up very high at the back of the foot and for some people this is incredibly uncomfortable. By the end of the working day I find myself limping a bit and pushing my toes as far forward as they will go to stop them cutting in at the back. Just to clarify they are definitely the correct size - it is the hardness of the shoe itself that cuts in and makes it painful, I am hoping this will ease as I break them in more. It has only been about two months so far and it is getting a little better. They also can be quite painful around the big toe area because of the rounded shape at the front. I don't have odd shaped feet or toes and this isn't something I've ever experienced before, all I can think is the shoes have to be a certain shape to incorporate the wobble-board technology. Again though I will persevere as I love the flip flop versions of Fit Flops and wear them all the time. They helped me with a plantar fasciitis problem and healed my foot completely.
on 2 June 2016
I've given 5 stars as I love fit flop but be careful with sizes boots tend to be very large, but the shoes and sandals seem small sizes. I have many pairs of fit flop wobble technology boots and always go for a size or half a size smaller than my normal size 6, I did this with the ballerina shoes and found they were much too small so I would suggest stick to your normal size when purchasing fit flop ballerina due shoes. Had to return but no problem with returns.
on 8 July 2016
Love these shoes, perfect for work, have been wearing fitflops for years, nearly all my footwear is fitflops, comfortable, good for my back and foot problems, they are fabulous, thanks 😀
on 7 November 2016
Just bought a silver pair of casual shoes,as my friend recommended fit flops to me after I had a nasty heel injury. These shoes are brilliant ,perfect fit just like walking on air .I am now the proud owner of five pairs each pair deserves a 5* rating.you get what you pay for