Size: 5.5 UK|Colour: Rio Pink|Change
Price:£76.93 - £104.54

on 6 April 2017
I love fitflops and have 4 different pairs as I can't wear anything else, if I do by lunch I can't walk with hip pain and feet and legs hurt to. These are quite narrrow, went for my usual size, next size up would be to long. The soles don't have that cushion feel to them they are quite hard and had no bounce. Was disappointed.
on 12 March 2014
After suffering a serious ankle injury last year and subsequently developping planter facitas, I have stuggled with finding shoes or insoles that don't leave me in pain and unable to walk or stand for any amount of time. On a recomendation I purchased some Fitflop work shoes which worked a treat whilst in the office but desperately needed some 'social shoes'. Ordered these because i loved the colour but was a little apprehensive having read reviews about fit on similar styles. All were completely unfounded when i walked the 2 miles into work this morning (not a rub or blister in sight) and am not in any pain in my foot where I would have done had i have been in my normal walking shoes!

Definately recomend these shoes - I will be buying more!

Thank you Fitflop!!
11 Comment| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 August 2014
I take a regular size 5 but having read reviews that these were on the small size and given the option I ordered a 5 and a half size online and was delivered a size 39 in European sizes. They were too long and my toes were slipping forward when I walked. I returned them and reordered the size 5 (size 38 in European sizes) which is ok but a tiny bit tight for me in the width. I'm hoping they will stretch as they are suede which usually gives after some wear. I love Fitflops and have several pairs of flipflops and boots which are about all I ever wear now so I hope my first pair of sneakers will not let me down!
on 7 September 2015
I have problems with my feet and my last pair of Fitflops meant that the I forgot about it. With most other footwear I'm in pain - severe from anything with heals, even small ones, and usually some pain even with flats. My Fitflops were comfortable all the time and looked great (I'd had a platinum coloured pair for about three years until they fell apart.)

These new Fitflops have the same super comfortable sole but the upper has changed and is narrower. This is less comfortable and also looks less attractive - although narrower it makes the shoes look bigger because it seems to exaggerate the length.

These Fitflops are still superb shoes for people with foot pain, but the previous Fitflop sneaker design, and the platinum colour, was better.
on 6 July 2014
This is my second pair of Fit Flop shoes. They have corrected my posture and are so comfortable. I walk for miles in them. The leather and suede are more supportive than the canvas. There is a huge difference between these and another well known brand that I own which made me realise how much better my posture is through wearing fitflop shoes and Sandels.
on 30 June 2014
As you'd expect with FitFlops, these are so comfy. I have a pair of FitFlop sandals, bought last year, that I wore for most of the summer. My friend V had a pair of sneakers that I always admired, so when I saw the black suede version on offer, I couldn't resist. I am size 5 with fairly wide feet and these are a perfect fit. I have seen reviews saying they were extremely narrow but have not found this to be the case. Buy your usual size is my recommendation. They look great and are good quality suede.
Like walking on air.
on 5 June 2014
I ordered a slightly larger size based on reviews on amazon. However I found the shoes very narrow in front which was very uncomfortable for my feet ( I need wide width) and the larger size didn't help to solve this problem. So I had to return it.
on 31 March 2014
I ordered these because I needed something with the Fitflop comfort and style to sort the transition from winter boots to summer fitflops. They are totally brilliant. I'd ordered with a degree of trepidation having read the reviews about the sneakers being too narrow and hard to 'break in'. My feet are on the wider side so I thought I might have an issue but the fit is perfect. Did a really good walk in them yesterday with no problems at all- they have that Fitflop bounciness that makes you feel like a strong walker even if you're not! Obviously being suede I'll need to be a little careful with them in wet weather but they're for casual days, walks and school runs so I won't be that precious about them. Would recommend them to anyone.
on 17 June 2014
Initially these felt too small for me and I thought the suede would mark easily but tried them on a second time I changed my mind. (still wary about the suede). Really comfortable and I have had lots of compliments on them. I am glad I kepth them.
on 22 August 2014
So comfortable, have 2 pairs sandals and the boots now these, another great product. I have a wide foot and was a bit worried after reading previous reviews but they are a good fit.