Customer reviews

Size: 7 UK|Colour: Rio Pink|Change
Price:£33.53 - £60.00

on 3 May 2017
Shoes do not fit snuggly around the heal and as a little large and slip off. Very annoying I will have to consider putting in some insoles. Actually the left shoe is bigger than the right. So all in all a very disappointing purchase.
on 5 May 2017
Always wear fitflop shoes but these don't fit very well at the heel they just slip up and down can only wear them if I put stick on heels in which don't seem to stick but I will keep trying a smaller size would have been to tight .
on 23 July 2015
As with previous Fitflops, really really comfortable.
on 8 July 2014
Size 4 but far too big, when try on and walk ,itS come off from my feet. Seem this shoe not deep enough too hold your feet.
on 4 January 2016
So disappointed with these loafers. They look lovely (apart from the bright red tab on the back of the heel which was annoying as I deliberately purchased an all neutral colour) and I had high hopes for them in the shoulder months when I can't wear my sandals and wanted to wear them for travelling instead of fit flop trainers. I have many many pairs of fitflops and have never experienced discomfort like I did with these.

The fabric on the heels is very stiff and roughly finished so rubs - this was worse on the left shoe as it was quite "bumpy" and after a gentle stroll to try them out I'd gone from discomfort to a bleeding heel.

The biggest problem however, which I've never experienced with this brand before, was that the arch support on the right shoe was non existent so my right arch became really painful on the walk. The support and comfort usually built into the sole just wasn't there on 1 shoe and it felt like a cheap shoddy pump. I had thankfully thrown a pair of fit flop sandals in my bag just in case so with a bleeding left foot & a painful right arch I gave up on the new ones & put on my old ones - bliss.

I have never worn them since and can't return them as they have blood on them. I am a huge fan of Fitflops so genuinely think I must have had a faulty pair. They seemed like a bargain but turned out to be a false economy - total waste of money. I would urge anyone to try this style on in store if possible. Good luck with finding the right fit as they're obviously great for some people.
on 12 July 2015
I like the look of them but they slip off my feet when I walk so unfortunately won't be able to wear them for walking the dog which is what I bought them for!
on 26 April 2015
They are so uncomfortable, and slip off my feet, gives me blisters, do not buy them
on 11 September 2014
I love FITFLOPS for their comfort, not their looks! I already had 3pairs of sandals, 3 pairs of boots and two other pairs of shoes.
I was delighted to see the 'Sunny' boat shoe style, their best looking in my opinion. And ordered a pair straight away. The seemed to fit quite well but slipped at the heel. I have persevered using a toe pad, full insole and heel grips but nothing has worked.
I would give 5 stars for the design but only a 2 for fit.
on 2 September 2017
I bought these to wear on our boat as I need the support in the arch which fit flops give to avoid plantar fascilitis - these have been brilliant. I did order half a size smaller than normal as I read that they tend to be big and they fit brilliantly and are very comfortable. They are still looking good - with a nice faded vintage look - after two summers of constant wearing. I would recommend them but get half a size smaller than usual.
on 21 June 2014
I have given 5 stars because the service from the supplier was excellent. The shoes arrived within 2 days and would probably have been the next day if I had not ordered so late in the day.
My feet can get very painful when walking, but not when I am wearing Fitflops. Sadly I had to return these slip-ons as they were a little tight on my toes. However, the 'laced-up' ones are brilliant for me so I shall continue to order those.
My refund was dealt with immediately. I would definitely use this supplier again. Recommended.