Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 28 June 2014
Same wonderful comfort on the base but the two straps over the foot are very tight which is a shame as my heel hangs over the back but there's lots of room at the front, I just can't get my foot in far enough. I am hoping they might "give"a bit. I do have wide feet but feel that if I got a bigger size it wouldn't have made any difference to the tightness and there would be even more space in front of my toes!
on 16 March 2014
I love fitflop sandals: they are very comfortable. This one is the nearest to the original shape, which I like the best.
on 9 August 2014
Love the sandals they look great
However, I have narrow feet, the strap that goes across the toe area is too tight and would result in the foot being squashed against the strap as there is no give to allow the foot to fit underneath the strap.
Bad design really
on 29 July 2014
Bought these in April three months ago not worn often top coming away from the sole really poorly made. Both shoes all burst look terrible cost a lot but already can't be worn very unhappy with these
on 24 August 2014
Definitely inferior to other Fitflops I have purchased and definitely over priced. This purchase will make me think twice before buying fitflops again, either the design is bad in this particular sandal and I know some of the material is inferior because it cuts into the foot. I have a narrow foot but there is no give in the material which is supposed to be leather. When I wear them I need to put an Elastoplast across my foot to protect it.
I feel ripped off with these sandals and Fitflops are not doing themselves any favours selling them
on 13 July 2014
Had hoped the front strap would be soft leather like the original ones (swelling feet) but these are good. Fantastic for walking comfort and i recommend them to all my friends esp those with lower limb arthritic or other pain. thank you.
on 7 March 2014
I thought this would be a good sandal to add to my range of Flitflops and it is. Roll on the summer so I can show them off
on 1 July 2014
I bought these to wear in Italy. Very comfortable, I liked having the strap at back of ankle as it meant I could hop on & off the metro without them falling off. ( & I'm no spring chicken:-) )
on 9 July 2015
These sandals are the most comfortable sandals that I have ever worn but wish i'd picked another design as the material used on the front bad over the toes soon starts peeling away from underneath the band. It's stuck onto another material but not very well. I have tried resticking it with shoe glue but still isn't great. There do look nice on though.
on 27 August 2014
These sandals are great because they are so comfortable. Fitflops were recommended to me by a friend because I have 'difficult' feet but because my feet are narrow, I wasn't sure they would be ok for me. These have a back supporting strap which helps that. It's a shame the makers don't do a narrower fit though as they are still a little broad and I have to have the Velcro strapping on its tightest position. Still, I'm glad I bought them and will look out for other Fitflop styles in the future.