on 27 August 2014
I bought these sandals for my sister & they are lovely. Only thing is she is between size 3 & 4 and the 3 is too small & the 4 is a bit big but she has kept the 4. I bought the rose gold and they are a lovely colour. Very pleased.
on 14 June 2015
the usual fitflop standard and comfort- love buying the last years styles at knock down prices as they are just as good as the new styles and colours
on 30 December 2014
I bought these having already owned a pair of Fitflops, so I knew they would fit. I would happily live in them all year round. They're great.
on 16 September 2014
Had to send them back and get a size 5 instead. I am normally a 5.5 so thought 5 would be too small so got a 6 and was much too big.
on 28 January 2015
Went down one size fit perfect really comfy
on 21 December 2014
all OK
on 14 November 2014
Love these, perfect fit, and quick delivery.
on 22 September 2014
I bought these as a present and my friend was delighted with them
on 6 January 2015
Perfect 👌
on 9 July 2014
So comfortable. I have 5 pairs now.