on 20 May 2014
I already have 5 pairs of FitFlop Sandals and love them. I suffer from plantarfasciatis and it was agony if I walked any distance but FitFlop Sandals, Shoes and Boots have been a godsend for me. However, these particular Sandals are a bit loose fitting and I know they will not be as comfortable as my others. I bought a pair a couple of years ago and they are similarly loose fitting so tend never to wear them very much. Already looking out for a different style.
on 16 June 2014
Purchased these as a standby for a lot of standing about at a wedding. They are really comfortable and unlike my Birkenstocks, of which I have had several pairs, they did not need breaking in; the post between the toes is very comfortable from the start. am considering another colour to add to the wardrobe as they dress up and down according to the occasion.
on 14 November 2016
I ordered a 5, as Fit-flop sandals I currently own are size 5 and fit perfectly. However, these came up a little on the big side, so couldn't wear them. Sold them on and buyer is happy with them.
Shame, as I loved these. I'm usually 4.5 size but the sandals don't tend to be made in half sizes :(
I do love Fit-flop products though and I notice a terrible difference in my feet if I don't wear them.
Fit-flops all the way for me now!
on 5 August 2014
Very nice shoes, comfortable and not a bright orange, more of a burnt orange. I do wear a lot of in-between the toe sandals so was quite surprised to have blistered the toe area, however, let the blister heal and I am back wearing the shoes. Nice comfy shoes and worth the money.
on 30 March 2018
Have this footwear in multiple colours. Both supremely comfortable & attractive & hard-wearing - I wouldn’t wear anything else!!!!
on 15 September 2015
Usually take size 8 but biggest size available was 7 so though I would chance it, so glad I did, having lost quite a bit of weight lately shoe size has changed too, they fit perfectly, I have walked around in them by shopping, walking the dog and general wear, they are fantastic have had no proboems whatsoever, and they look good, bonus.
on 18 July 2014
The toe post on these rubbed a bit on the first few wearing but the soles are really comfortable. The design is attractive and the colour (slightly off white) goes with everything. I have not worn FitFlops before and find the thick soles do need a bit of getting used to as I've tripped up a couple of times on stairs and uneven pavements.
on 2 August 2015
I love these fitflops they are my first pair , very comfortable a bit like wearing a pair of comfortable slippers, i bought a size down as recommended by other people's reviews, I'm more like a 5and a half to a size 6 and they fit okay ! Would be a good idea to have half sizes would also like to see more colours in sued
on 9 July 2014
I am already a big fan of fitflops so was delighted to see these £10 cheaper than on the high street! I have 5 other pairs which have been worn to death and these seem slightly deeper than previous pairs however I tried another pair on the high street which were the same so my feet may have changed or they may have changed the sizing slightly. Love the style, very feminine and as always wonderfully comfortable!
on 9 January 2016
These are a bit stiff to begin with (hence the 4*) but, after a summer of wearing, they're softening up a bit.

They provide me with just the right amount of support I need and remain comfortable all day long.