Fitbit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker
|Price:||£69.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£10.99 (14%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent alarm
- Syncs automatically to your computer or select smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth 4.0
- Set goals, view progress, and earn badges
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Free iPhone and Android App
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Fitbit One wireless activity and sleep tracker helps motivate you in achieving your fitness goals. It tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed during a more or less active day and additionally measures your sleep cycle to help you improve the quality of your sleep. You only have to slip it into your wristband at night to have your sleep cycle measured by the device and find out how long you slept, how many times you woke up and what your sleep quality score was. To sleep more soundly, you can apply after some time what you learned thanks to the Fitbit One and enjoy a better quality of sleep. The tracker also features a silent wake alarm that gently vibrates to wake you at your desired time, without disturbing your partner. It has a display full of graphs, charts, and tools designed that help you easily track your progress and understand health and fitness. It also features a flower that grows and shrinks based on your recent activity. A free mobile application and a customisable dashboard help you easily monitor how close you are to reaching your goals and an achievement system with badges for daily, weekly or even lifetime successes helps you stay motivated. You can also create a Fitbit.com account that enables you to challenge and compete with friends and family and check your place on the Leaderboard that refreshes throughout the day. It is also possible to export your Fitbit data to several popular fitness applications that help you further track your health. The Fitbit One tracker is compatible with Windows and Mac systems and the following devices with a wireless internet connectivity: iPhone 4S, 5, iPad, 3rd generation, iPod touch, 5th generation, Samsung Galaxy S III and Samsung Galaxy Note II.
From the Manufacturer
Mobile and Online Tools
Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and 120+ leading smartphones, including Android, iOS and Windows.
Set goals, log food, see progress, analyse trends and earn achievement badges through your mobile and online dashboard.
Share and compete with friends and family on the leaderboard and in Fitbit challenges.
Wire Activity + Sleep Tracker
Fitness means being active, sleeping well, and eating smarter, and the Fitbit One helps you do all three. During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed. Come nightfall, it measures your sleep cycle to help you see how to sleep better, and it can even wake you in the morning without waking your partner. Your stats upload wirelessly via computer, via computer or select mobile devices, including (Samsung Galaxy S III, S4, Note II, Note III, Note 10.1, LG G2, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z & Z1 (OS v4.3+), Xperia Z Tablet (OS v4.3+) and more coming soon) as well iOS devices (iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, 4S, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini, and more). Powered by your stats, you can set goals, and track progress with charts and graphs. Stay motivated by earning badges or connecting with friends for support or friendly competitions. Log food, work-outs and more. Bring greater fitness into your life--seamlessly, socially, 24 hours a day.
- Activity Tracking
- Exercise Tracking
- All-Day Wear
Helps you get your ZZZs
The Fitbit One doesn''t nap, even when you do. Slip it into your wrist band at night, and it''ll measure your sleep cycle. Once the data syncs, graphs on your dashboard will reveal how long you slept and the number of times you woke up, giving you a sleep quality score. Over time, you can apply what you learn to help you sleep more soundly. The One also has a silent wake alarm that gently vibrates to wake you at your desired time, without disturbing your partner.
Paints a picture of your health
The Fitbit dashboard is full of graphs, charts, and tools designed to help you track your progress and understand your health and fitness. The customisable dashboard and mobile app (both free) bring all that digestible data to your fingertips. Knowing how close you are to reaching your goals gives you added incentive to achieve them, sleep better, and aim higher.
Share and compete with friends
Challenge and compete with friends and family on the Fitbit website. In addition to rooting for one another, you can compare stats and see how your progress stacks up.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I am happy to report that it does exactly that, and is very accurate, too. I keep it loose in a trouser or shirt pocket normally, or tucked inside my bra if I've got no pockets, and have actually counted the number of steps I've taken and compared it to what has been recorded by the Fitbit and found it to be 100% accurate. This is also the case for every time I go upstairs at home. The sleep monitor is pretty good, too, although the supplied wristband is rather poor.
Tips for users:
● Wear it as close to your body as possible (not on your wrist) to get the most accurate step count. If you walk normally, the count should be accurate, but if you tiptoe around the steps aren't registered (you don't have to stomp about for them to register, but sneaking around means you don't move enough to "wobble" the Fitbit)
● You'll get the most out of it if you wear it 24/7
● It will count "flights of stairs" only if you go up a whole flight without stopping (e.g. if I go upstairs, but stop halfway up for a minute, it doesn't get counted). If you go out and walk up a hill, the same thing applies — while you're walking, it will count how many "flights of stairs" equivalent you've climbed, but if you stop for breath every 3-4 steps, you'll get to the top of the hill and wonder why it didn't count as any "flight of stairs". It took me a while to realise this, but it's a good incentive to keep moving, and seems surprisingly accurate if you do.
● If you're going to wear it as a sleep monitor, buy a zipped sports wristband to put it in (<£1 each), and wear it on your left wrist (if you're right-handed).Read more ›
It was easy to set up and would have been even easier if I had followed the online instructions more carefully. I initially missed out one part of the operation and so had to uninstall and start over again, but even that wasn’t difficult to do. I downloaded the App to my iPhone 5S and then went on to MyFitnessPal and synced the device with my account so now all my activity is reflected and accounted for there too. I have been using the device for a week and have still not had to charge the battery (the battery life is shown in the phone App along with all the other readings, so I will have advance warning before it runs out completely). I am really pleased with the device, which I have found to be accurate and which has ticked all the boxes for me. Based on my experience I would highly recommend it. By the by, the burgundy colour is fab.
I have found Fitbits to be a great tool to add motivation to my activity. I guess I must be a stats-driven person because I love seeing my Fitbit dashboard all lit up green because I hit my goals for the day. Even better is when I've exceeded them. It came to Italy with my last year and it was great to get home and see how many steps/stairs I'd racked up by hiking and climbing. Really helped me be aware of staying active even when on a break.
1. It syncs via Bluetooth with my iPhone; this means I can step stats all through the day at work and so am encouraged to do more walking about (I have a desk job so need the encouragement). It also means I can take it on holiday and still get updates without needing my laptop (wish I'd had it for Italy).
2. The synching dongle on my laptop is tiny. The old one (for the Ultra) used to get in the way no end but this one is barely noticeable.
3. It just works, right out the box with very little setup.
1. I can see how the silicone pouch will eventually give up. It seems pretty flimsy so I wear my Fitbit backwards inside my bra. This then means that sometimes the dongle struggles to find a signal (who knew that my chest could block Bluetooth signals?). However, it never seems to stop the iPhone sync.
2. The low battery warning comes just a little bit too late to do anything about it. I got one yesterday morning at work so made a mental note to charge it when I got home. However, the battery went dead at about 2pm so I lost 4 hours in which no data was recorded.Read more ›
Upon opening the box you will find the tiny Fitbit One with its smooth plastic front and dark titanium style metal back this thing is seriously small and light, you almost don't feel it in your hand. Thankfully there is a silicone rubber and metal clip which means you shouldn't loose it, there is also a wristband for use when your sleeping as this thing tracks your sleep.
You goto the website and signup, this also downloads the latest version of the software and you just follow what it asks you to do and before you know it your done and ready to go. Charge the unit for an hour and get to work! LOL
Like most other pedometers this tracks your steps and stores them, unlike other pedometers it will track altitude so it tracks the extra energy you use going up steps and hills (converted to stair floors), it also tracks your sleep patterns, pop the device in the supplied wristband at night and press a button (long press) to tell it your going to get to sleep, wake up in the morning and press that button again to tell it your awake and it marks that as sleep and will tell you how you slept based upon your movement in the night.
All this data gets synced to the website where it is displayed and stored. I can't describe the website it has SO MANY options and SO MUCH information its crazy and its free unlike many other similar services.
Can't get to your PC?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Counts steps in trains and cars, making it too inaccurate to be useful.Published 6 days ago by Biggie Smalls
At first, this was great. Mind, I went from tracking my fitness levels and recording calories/water through various apps on my iPhone so this was definitely a step up! Read morePublished 12 days ago by Memememememe
Very pleased with this item, makes me walk more and drink more water, so a winner in my mind. Easy to use as well.Published 14 days ago by Valerie Walker
I've had my fitbit bit for about 10months and was pleased at first. They have now changed the perfectly functional app for one which in my case doesn't work at all. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
I love this fitbit. It is the first I've had that stays clipped on so I have never lost it. So easy to sync.Published 15 days ago by sheena galston
I bought this as a gift for my husband on his 63rd birthday as he was interested in keeping fit.... well he's hardly taken it off since so it is a very successful choice and useful... Read morePublished 16 days ago by Melainey
There’s a lot to like about this tracker. It’s tiny - like a small USB stick - and slips into the watch pocket in your jeans easily enough so you can forget you have it. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Shakespeare