- Get £5 off qualifying orders of £25 or more. Enter code BIGTHANKS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Fitbit Versa Health & Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, 4+ Day Battery & Water Resistance
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A day lasts 24 hours. So should your watch. With a multi-day battery life of 4+ days, Fitbit Versa tracks your morning, night & everything in between. (Varies with use & other factors)
- Store and play 300+ songs on your watch - plus download your own or curated playlists from Deezer. Subscription required.
- Easily fit workouts into your day with personalised on-screen workouts that play on your wrist, coach you through each move and adapt based on your feedback.
- Use PurePulse continuous heart rate to better track calorie burn, optimise effort during workouts, see your resting heart rate trends and discover your cardio fitness level.
- With Fitbit Versa, your favourite apps for fitness, finance, social media, sports and more are just one tap away-including new apps by developers and experimental apps from Fitbit Labs.
- From a ten minute shower to twenty laps in the pool, Fitbit Versa is water-resistant to 50 metres-so you can use it to track swims, hit the beach and beyond.
Fitbit customer service: Do you have customer service questions regarding a Fitbit product or want to clarify a problem related to a purchased item? You can call the official Fitbit support on +44 800 069 8505, 08:00 - 19:00 Monday - Friday, 10:00 - 17:00 Saturday - Sunday; the usual charges of the telephone provider apply. For general questions about returns, please contact customer service at Amazon.co.uk.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Fitbit Ionic Health & Fitness Smartwatch (GPS) with Heart Rate, Swim Tracking & Music
Garmin vivomove HR Hybrid Smart Watch (Small/Medium) - Rose-Gold with White Band
Garmin Vivoactive 3 GPS Smartwatch with Built-In Sports Apps and Wrist Heart Rate - Black
Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Running Watch with Wrist-Based Heart Rate and Workouts - Black
Garmin Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch with Elevate Wrist Heart Rate and Smart Notifications, Black/Marsala Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Batteries are Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Are Batteries Needed To Power the Product or Is This Product a Battery?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Colour||Black||Black (Charcoal)/Smoke Grey||Rose Gold with White Band||Black||Black||Black/Marsala Red|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||0.58 Watt Hours||0.74 Watt Hours||—||0.05 Watt Hours||0.68 Watt Hours||0.7 Watt Hours|
|Size||One Size||One Size||Small/Medium||Large||One Size||One Size|
Meet Fitbit Versa-an all-day smartwatch that helps you live your best life. This lightweight, water-resistant smartwatch empowers you to reach health and fitness goals with actionable insights, personalised guidance, on-screen workouts and more. Run your day with notifications, quick replies, apps, music and 4+ day battery life. Plus, wear it your way with fresh accessories and clock faces.
From the manufacturer
The all-day smartwatch that helps you to live your best life.
15+ Exercise Modes
Choose from 15+ exercise modes to get real-time stats during your workouts, or rely on SmartTrack to automatically recognise and record exercises for you.
Store & Play 300+ Songs
Fitbit Versa lets you take your favourite music anywhere by storing 300+ songs, your most-listened-to Pandora stations or tunes from Deezer. Subscription required.
4+ Day Battery Life
A day lasts 24 hours. So should your watch. With a multi-day battery life of 4+ days, Fitbit Versa tracks your morning, night & everything in between.
Seamless Smart Experiences
With Fitbit Versa, your favourite apps for fitness, finance, social media, sports and more are just one tap away—including new apps by developers and experimental apps from Fitbit Labs.
Continuous Heart Rate
Use PurePulse continuous heart rate to better track calorie burn, optimise effort during workouts, see your resting heart rate trends and discover your cardio fitness level.
Learn more about your body by using Versa and the Fitbit app to log your period, record symptoms & compare your cycle against other health stats like your sleep, activity and weight.
Learn more about your runs and hikes by enabling Connected GPS on Fitbit Versa to see pace and distance on display, plus get a map of your route in the Fitbit app.
Get Active with All-Day Tracking
Keep track of steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes each day. See summaries of your stats in the Fitbit app and track how working out can impact your resting heart rate.
Exercise More with Guided Coaching
Work out anytime, anywhere with Fitbit Coach on your phone, tablet or computer. Get step-by-step workouts specifically tailored to you and as your fitness progresses, your routine will adjust and evolve.
Sleep Better with Personalised Insights
Automatically track how long and how well you sleep. With heart rate tracking, measure your time in light, deep and REM sleep to understand sleep quality and receive tips to improve your night.
Stay Inspired with Friends & Challenges
Stay motivated by competing with friends and family in Fitbit challenges. Embark on virtual experiences with Fitbit Adventures and reach your fit-ness goals. Celebrate your achievements with Fitbit badges and sharing your key stats.
|Fitbit Alta||Fitbit Alta HR||Fitbit Charge 2||Fitbit Versa||Fitbit Ionic|
|All day and night activity tracking, steps, distance, calories burned and sleep||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Android, iPhone, Windows and battery 4+ days||✓||Up to 7 days||✓||✓||✓|
|Call and text alerts, silent alarm and reminders to move||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|PurePulse Heart Rate||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sleep Stages (Light, Deep, REM)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Built in GPS||Connected GPS||Connected GPS||✓|
|Apps for Weather and more||✓||✓|
|Stores and Plays Music||✓||✓|
|Dynamic Personal Coaching||✓||✓|
|Water Resistant to 50M||✓||✓|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
974 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before buying, I had a few concerns about the watch from previous reviews the main ones being battery life (some people reporting this disappeared after using in the pool), compatibility with my Android phone and ease of changing straps. Although some people are bothered by the GPS being linked to your phone, that doesn't bother me as I don't use the watch for things like running.
Addressing those three concerns first, I needn't have worried:
1. I swam in the watch at Center Parcs recently. Not only did it work perfectly in and out of the water with no adverse impact afterwards but it also worked perfectly at picking up that I was swimming to monitor my activity which is great.
2. I have an LG G6. None of the LG's are listed by Fitbit as supported devices but I took the plunge regardless. I've had no problem syncing the two at all. The notifications that I want to come through do so perfectly and I've had no issues whatsoever with the two working together. I wouldn't let this put you off buying.
3. I bought the lavender special edition watch when it was on special offer for the same price as the regular watch. I therefore have 2 straps (one lavender and one black rubber) and have changed them a few times. I haven't had a problem at all changing these around. Yes it's a little fiddly but that's going to be the case on any smart watch simply due to the size of the connectors.
The things I like best about the Versa are:
1. Heart rate monitoring seems to be streets ahead of my old Charge HR which was a little iffy.
2. It's comfortable. Like I say, I had a Charge HR before this and I had to stop wearing that because the rubberised strap kept rubbing on my skin and making it really sore. I've not had that problem at all with the Versa in either strap and the only time I'm not wearing it is in the shower (that's when I charge it!).
3. Sleep monitoring. I love the fact that you get more in depth sleep monitoring with the Versa, telling you the time you spend in each sleep stage etc.
4. Automatic exercise recognition. The fact that the Versa will automatically detect when you are working out is a great help. On my old Fitbit, if I forgot to press the start button when I got to the gym, it was a real pain trying to work out my exercise zones etc. with this - I know that this will start automatically for me which is a real help.
Things that I would like to see improved on the Versa:
1. I would love to see a Spotify app added. Even if this was just a control linked to your phone to be able to skip tracks etc. on the go it would be great. I don't know many people who use Deezer or many who would want to make the switch after setting up playlists etc. on spotify. I think Fitbit may be missing a trick here.
2. Sleep monitoring. Although I am happy with the monitoring on the whole, the older Fitbit's will recognise when you sleep whether it's a short nap or overnight. With the Versa, it will only recognise your sleep if it's over 3 hours so you lose that ability to monitor your sleep if you have a short nap. It's not a deal breaker, but it would be nice to have that information.
3. Period tracker. The Versa has it's own period tracker built into it which is great but again seems to overlook the fact that other apps are available and that people may have already built up a history elsewhere that they don't want to loose. Integration with apps such as Clue for this would be great.
Overall, whilst there are a couple of small points that could be improved, I am really happy with my purchase and would encourage anyone thinking of buying a Versa to get one.
- It looks great
- I bought it from Amazon so returning it was easy
- Wish I'd read the Fitbit forums before deciding to buy
- Set up is a nightmare, takes ages and constantly loses connection
- Constantly fails to connect to Wi-Fi so can't update apps etc
- Constantly reboots for no reason
- Frequent black screen forcing me to restart it
- Reboots if you force a sync from the App
- Constantly fails to sync, sometimes for days
- When it does sync the stats are correct but the app says it last synced a few days ago?
- Factory reset forces you to go through the torturous software upgrade again (1 to 1.5 hours)
- The battery died and when I re-charged it showed the incorrect time for days until I returned it
I really tried hard to use this and to like it, but ultimately after several factory resets it was just too frustrating.
There is absolutely no way I could even begin to recommend this product to any slightly non-technical user.
Maybe I had a bad one (read the fitbit forums first though)
Very disappointing, not even worth 1 star.
Setting up music control was also over complicated (page 58 in online manual), it's not very intuitive and the watch needs to be paired a second time on first time setup. And it wouldn't work for the Spotify App on my phone until I had gone into the app permissions on my phone and allowed all permissions (probably only need to allow the phone permission).
My first Lavender SE (gift for my partner) didn't have a working HR monitor. The green light on the back didn't flash, and the Watch face just showed two dashes --. I tried everything, resetting to factory settings, re-pairing with phone etc. On a working watch if you lift the watch slightly off your wrist you will see the light flashing or it will flash momentarily when you take it off your wrist, until it detects the watch is off. I returned the watch and the replacement (bought directly from Amazon themselves) worked fine.
My Charcoal SE purchased from the same marketplace trader as the faulty SE, initially seemed to work fine except it took over an hour to set up as the app crashed a number of times as it was updating the watch firmware. The watch has had some nights where it hasn't fully tracked my sleep but I put this down to the watch resting awkwardly on my wrist on these occasions and it hasn't happened for a while.
On the 10th August I noticed that the watch was no longer showing Live Tracking in the Fitbit App on my Samsung S7. This is where after syncing you get a beating heart in the app and it shows your live heart rate. The app was working fine for my partners Samsung S8. This really bugged me, I tried everything, restoring the watch back to factory settings, re-pairing, clearing the cache in my phones bluetooth system apps but nothing worked. I had arranged to return the watch when I found a thread in the FitBit Community Forum acknowledging that the Fitbit App that had gone live in the Google Play store, had a bug which broke live tracking on many phones. I uninstalled the 10th August Fitbit App and downloaded Fitbit App 2.75 apk from the internet (at my own risk) and this brought back live fitness monitoring. The heart rate WAS and DOES show a live feed on the Watch face but for some reason this wasn't being communicated to my Samsung S7 and showing up in the Fitbit App. I found the episode tremendously frustrating and indicates that Fitbit do not test there software sufficiently before releasing it to the public.
So I've had problems with 2 Versa's one of which has been returned (my partners) and the replacement is working fine and so is my Versa but using I'm an older version of the Fitbit App that works on the Samsung Galaxy S7.
Features 7 (no GPS)
Clearly there is room for improvement with quality control both for hardware and software but for the price you can't really beat this watch on Android. But I would recommend iPhone users to purchase the Apple Watch for better reliability (but for a higher price), if your looking for an all round Smart Watch. Unless a four day battery life appeals to you. And the Fitbit App is really easy to use and has a lot of fitness features so maybe it's a better fitness tracker as long (unless you require GPS tracking and don't carry your phone with you). The Fitbit Versa has connected GPS (to your phone) and not built in GPS. That's probably it's greatest weakness along with reliability issues.
And it had a gel screen protector on it!
This is way to fragile and utterly pointless as what use it a fitness tracker that cannot survive 3 weeks of wear! Let along any sporting activities which some people may participate in.
Bad show from Fitbit I’m not making replacement parts either