on 6 March 2018
I was very skeptical of Fitbit but I got one for Christmas and can honestly say I love it. This accompanying app is great - a nice simple but sleek design/'look' to it, and I absolutely LOVE the sleep analysis. Previous to owning a Fitbit I thought the obsession of exercising was a load of tosh, but when you see that you're only a few hundred steps away from your daily goal you do find yourself doing that bit extra to achieve it. There's a good feature on there for making sure you are active during some point of an 8-hour section of the day, and there's a prompt available on the watch for you to get up and move if you've not moved for an hour. I've found that really good. At the end of the day, you can log into the app and look at your stats to see what you've done for the day. Unexpectedly addictive!
6 people found this helpful
on 25 July 2017
I use mine with other apps Map My Walk/Run for example, to aid my fitness regime. Needs charging about every 5 days. Easy to sync.
5 people found this helpful
on 29 August 2017
I've got the Charge HR, I really like it for tracking my steps, the only downside to it is when I'm driving it adds on steps too which I don't want it to do. Now I think I'd like a more advance one like the blaze or the new iconic that is coming out soon.
on 1 February 2017
It took a little while to get this to sync but it has been beneficial to know my sleep pattern and steps taken. The alarm function is excellent...would recommend even after reading a few negative reports.. make your own mind up...it might not be for everyone.
on 25 August 2017
Really love my Fitbit! I've been wearing my Fitbit now for nearly 2 months & am delighted with it! Lots of good features like an email when the battery is low & a weekly report. I'm definitely more active generally & if I have to drive somewhere I find myself deliberately parking my car as far away as possible from my destination so I 'clock up' more steps!!!!
on 12 September 2017
Definitely find it motivating! However I wear mine on my dominant hand and it always thinks I am exercising when I am chopping veg lol
5 people found this helpful
on 5 June 2017
The app works very well in the UK. it played up in Turkey whilst on holiday when my Fitbit wouldn't sync at all. All ok on return to U.K. but no data was kept. Help desk no help whatsoever.
on 4 May 2018
I was given the original fitbit as a gift 2 years ago. The strap on the first one lasted about 7 months. They replaced the whole thing. Great. But I have continuously had problems with the automatica downloading of data from the fitbit. I was managing to sync the fitbit with my laptop, and then it would unsync itself. This happened again at the end of 2017 and I took the fitbit off and haven't used it since.
One person found this helpful
on 24 May 2017
Set up was easy info good but adds steps when u haven't walked but doing an activity like knitting so have to take off if you want true reading but alarms good to keep you active and easy to use .
on 7 May 2018
I downloaded the Fitbit app onto my Kindle because I was having problems installing the Fitbit Versa on my iPhone 7, I couldn’t install the Versa on the Kindle either, obviously there’s some issues with the new Fitbit Versa
One person found this helpful