Colour: Teal/Navy/Tangerine|Size: Large|Change

on 19 April 2014
I purchased a replacement band, that unfortunatly was a fake, looked perfect in the picture but tracker did not fit in correctly and it had a really bad rubber tyre smell, serves me right for not buying OEM......

So I decided to get these bands instead, they are GREAT, nice selection of colours, i'm using the tangerine one at the moment, you can change you band to match your day, posh office meeting, use the Navy one, Bit of fun it's the Teal one and for swimming it's the Tangerine one.

dont be like me, buy OEM first, you wont be dissapointed....
on 15 January 2015
Official Fitbit replacement bands. They're fine, nice colours. I don't do reviews normally but I'm falling about laughing at the reviews moaning about the plastic clasps breaking, they're not designed to be worn, they are only there for display of the bands in the clear plastic box! The old metal clasp you got with your original band plus the 1 new metal clasp you get in the box is deemed sufficient for most normal people's use!
on 23 August 2016
I am sorry but I have been using Fitbit for over two years and I have a problem believing these are authentic Fitbit Wrist Bands. All three of these broke with a relatively short period of time which is highly unusual. If I wanted knock offs I would be looking to pay £0.01 from the Far East. The Flex tracker didn't even fit properly and like I said they broke when removing the tracker so it could be charged. Highly disappointed.
on 2 August 2014
For start is the original, comes in 3 colours with one spare clip (but that's how fitbit packs them I guess).
Also the delivery is fast and it's a really good alternative to fitbit's website (where one band with no clip costs £12 + £6 delivery).
I would advice anyone who looks for replacement band to consider those.
These were purchased for use with my Fitbit Flex, in order to facilitate a colour match with outdoor clothing.

The only criticism I would have is the fact that only one clasp is included and it is necessary to remove this and re-establish it in whichever colour band is being used. In order to avoid this eventuality I purchased additional clasps, which added to the overall expense of purchase.
on 1 May 2014
I bought these because my original flex strap broke and i didn't not want to use it.
The straps are very good and are in nice colours which can suit your mood.After wearing my original strap every day for 3 months it simply fell apart.After noticing the disintergrating strap i bought these before i was left me unable to use my flex.
This simple piece of kit is addictive in the respect that you have to use it daily.Simply excellent.
on 2 August 2016
The original Fitbit bands would break after 3-4 months. Purchased these, and very pleased - they are lasting much longer, one has done more than 9 months (of everyday wear). Would definitely recommend these bands. Plus you get a large choice of colours.
on 11 May 2014
Just like the originals, helps you have a variety of colours to keep your arm-wear varied!

PS. It also comes with an extra catch, which do have a tendency to break, so good to have an extra frown in for free.
on 12 June 2014
These are FitBit originals, so should last as long as the original one, which was about 9 mths (wish it were longer of course).
Closing the band around the wrist was a very firm fit of the clasp, tricky until eased a bit by practising doing it off the wrist first.
The "navy" band is a very smart dark true navy colour, fit for a conventional office.
on 4 June 2016
Buying three was the cheapest option but of the packs available there was a colour in each that I didn't like. Of the pack I purchased the orange one, but if I only wear the other two it is cheaper than buying single one. Pity you can't choose the colours.