Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband
|Price:||£67.99 - £114.99|
- Let your heart be your guide with Charge HR
- Monitor heart rate automatically and continuously right on your wrist
- Take control of your goals using Charge HR to record workouts and track all-day activity
- With a comfortable fit and Caller ID, Charge HR lets you stay connected in style
- Use Exercise Mode to easily record workouts, see real-time exercise stats and have summaries automatically appear on your Fitbit dashboard
- Get a better picture of your overall health by using Charge HR to automatically track how long and how well you sleep
- Small band is 5.4"- 6.2"
- Large band is 6.2"- 7.6"
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Take control of your goals by using Charge HR to record your workouts and track all-day activity like heart rate, steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. With instant access to every stat, anywhere you go, you don't have to look far for motivation to keep moving.
Wear and Care
Our products are meant to be worn all day and night, so it’s important to follow a few simple guidelines as you wear and care for your device. To keep your band clean and your skin happy follow the following steps:
- Keep it clean: Regularly clean your band and wrist - especially after working out, sweating, or exposing your skin to substances like soaps and lotions, which can get trapped beneath the band
- Keep it dry: If your band gets wet - like after sweating or showering - rinse and dry it thoroughly before putting it back on your wrist
- Give your wrist a rest: Prolonged rubbing and pressure may irritate the skin, so give your wrist a break by removing the band for an hour after extended wear
- Make sure your band isn’t too tight: Wear the band loosely enough that it can move back and forth on your wrist
Manufacturer Contact Information:
Call the Fitbit customer service number on (+44(0)2088653243). The Service is available from 9am - 6pm (Mon-Fri). Standard service provider rates apply. The Service is toll free.
- 1 x Fitbit Charge HR Tracker
- 1 x Charging cable
- 1 x Wireless USB dongle
- 1 x Free Fitbit account
Note - The charging cable and wireless USB dongle are stored in the bottom section of the box.
From the manufacturer
Mobile and online tools
- Syncs stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and 120+ leading smartphones – including IOS Android and Windows.
- Set goals, log food, see progress, analyse trends and earn achievement badges through your mobile and online dashboard.
- Share and compete with friends and family on the leaderboard and in the Fitbit challenges.
Fitbit Charge HR
Every beat counts
Make every beat count with Charge HR, a high performance wristband with automatic, continuous heart rate and activity tracking right on your wrist. See heart rate all day and during workouts to get more accurate calorie burn, reach your target workout intensity and maximise training time.
Track steps, distance, floors climbed, sleep quality and more, and stay connected with caller ID and time of day on display. Charge HR also wirelessly syncs to your smartphone and computer so you can monitor your trends and get the motivation you need to push yourself further- every step, every beat, everyday.
- Purepulse heart rate
- Activity tracking
- Auto sleep + silent alarm
- Exercise tracking
- Caller ID
- OLED display
Get continuous, automatic, wrist based heart rate monitoring and see simplified heart zones- with no uncomfortable chest strap.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would give it 5 stars if it was still fully functional
My other issue is why dont they come with watch batteries? I'm sure charging them all the time causes many of the issues I am experiencing and as they are the same price as an average watch, & now look like watches, I'm sure they could run off a similar battery and prolong the life span.
However, it does what it has been designed to do- though I haven't been able to get Caller ID to work, that isn't a feature that is important to me. It's certainly motivating me to get out and exercise so that I can surpass my daily goals. The Fitbit system is easy to navigate and has a lot to offer.
I would recommend this product to a friend though, simply based on the services it provides.
However this model offered all the features we wanted (including the jazzy orange colour!) and was available at a good price. It is splashproof (not for swimming). I ordered the large size - charts are available on the fitbit website.
On a less positive note, I have nearly lost it on several occasions when it's come undone and fallen off, and if the battery goes completely flat I've had problems getting it to come back to life and sync properly. It's always been reasonably straightforward to fix though.
But in the end my sister opted to receive a 50% discount on another model and now she's happy.
I will repeat this, FITBIT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BRILLIANT!
I now have another problem the strap is coming away and splitting looking at questions and answers I am not the first to have the same problem
Most recent customer reviews