Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband
|Price:||£59.75 - £99.00|
- Let your heart be your guide with Charge HR
- Monitor heart rate automatically and continuously right on your wrist
- Take control of your goals using Charge HR to record workouts and track all-day activity
- With a comfortable fit and Caller ID, Charge HR lets you stay connected in style
- Use Exercise Mode to easily record workouts, see real-time exercise stats and have summaries automatically appear on your Fitbit dashboard
- Get a better picture of your overall health by using Charge HR to automatically track how long and how well you sleep
- Small band is 5.4"- 6.2"
- Large band is 6.2"- 7.6"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Take control of your goals by using Charge HR to record your workouts and track all-day activity like heart rate, steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. With instant access to every stat, anywhere you go, you don't have to look far for motivation to keep moving.
Wear and Care
Our products are meant to be worn all day and night, so it’s important to follow a few simple guidelines as you wear and care for your device. To keep your band clean and your skin happy follow the following steps:
- Keep it clean: Regularly clean your band and wrist - especially after working out, sweating, or exposing your skin to substances like soaps and lotions, which can get trapped beneath the band
- Keep it dry: If your band gets wet - like after sweating or showering - rinse and dry it thoroughly before putting it back on your wrist
- Give your wrist a rest: Prolonged rubbing and pressure may irritate the skin, so give your wrist a break by removing the band for an hour after extended wear
- Make sure your band isn’t too tight: Wear the band loosely enough that it can move back and forth on your wrist
Manufacturer Contact Information:
Call the Fitbit customer service number on (+44(0)2088653243). The Service is available from 9am - 6pm (Mon-Fri). Standard service provider rates apply. The Service is toll free.
- 1 x Fitbit Charge HR Tracker
- 1 x Charging cable
- 1 x Wireless USB dongle
- 1 x Free Fitbit account
Note - The charging cable and wireless USB dongle are stored in the bottom section of the box.
From the manufacturer
Mobile and online tools
- Syncs stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and 120+ leading smartphones – including IOS Android and Windows.
- Set goals, log food, see progress, analyse trends and earn achievement badges through your mobile and online dashboard.
- Share and compete with friends and family on the leaderboard and in the Fitbit challenges.
Fitbit Charge HR
Every beat counts
Make every beat count with Charge HR, a high performance wristband with automatic, continuous heart rate and activity tracking right on your wrist. See heart rate all day and during workouts to get more accurate calorie burn, reach your target workout intensity and maximise training time.
Track steps, distance, floors climbed, sleep quality and more, and stay connected with caller ID and time of day on display. Charge HR also wirelessly syncs to your smartphone and computer so you can monitor your trends and get the motivation you need to push yourself further- every step, every beat, everyday.
- Purepulse heart rate
- Activity tracking
- Auto sleep + silent alarm
- Exercise tracking
- Caller ID
- OLED display
Get continuous, automatic, wrist based heart rate monitoring and see simplified heart zones- with no uncomfortable chest strap.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is not as elegant as my normal wrist watch, but it is still quite neat and unobtrusive. I bought the large size and have quite small wrists and started with it on the third last hole on the wrist band and am now on the last but one hole. Perhaps in hindsight I should have bought the small, but other review indicated that is was quite small! I think on the Fitbit website it advertises a medium as well?
I wear it 24 hours a day (except for showering and washing dishes) and the battery last about 4 days from fully charged to completely drained of charge. I have never managed to get it to last 5 days. Just for info as a guide to my usage, I walk a reasonable amount a day, (anywhere from 6 to 12 km) run 5km three times a week and climb about 80 -100 flights of stairs a day (M to F!) I use the alarm feature Monday to Friday. Not sure if this is 'normal' use or heavier than normal according to the guide it says up to 5 days of normal use.
The free app is great and I love the fact that I can set a morning alarm for weekdays only. It is also encouraging me to drink more water as I can log that as well.
Overall, I am delighted with it.
I have a desk job and was well aware that I wasn't getting enough exercise. I purchased this to give myself a reminder to get up each hour. It worked. My general fitness improved and through all the app features and HR tech I found it a pleasure.
Sadly, after 2 months it developed a fault (shown in photos). I talked with Fitbit and they sent out a replacement. Sadly this (and its other 4 replacements (I've had 6 Fitbit HRs in total)) was cursed with the broken battery issue. Each of these would take 3 hours to charge and only kept the charge for 1 day before requiring charging again. This apparently was a common fault with a batch of HRs. After almost 12 months of broken Fitbit HRs, I have given up and rendered the watch unusable.
It is worth nothing that my wife's purple HR has also started coming apart at the seams (14 months after purchase).
Overall, if you have one that works (like mine originally did, and my wife's dos), it is an asset to behold! 2 stars.
So, in summary, if you don’t care about tracking how many stairs you climb (or like to believe you've climbed five flights while sitting on the sofa), then why not buy this product and enjoy micro-managing your health and fitness via a series of thrilling charts and statistics? YAY!
Most recent customer reviews
So returned an re-ordered.