Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch
|Price:||£139.99 - £212.48|
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more
- Get PurePulse continuous wrist-based heart rate monitoring with no uncomfortable chest straps
- Automatically record workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby).Syncing range: Up to 6.1 m and Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Get fit in style with Fitbit Blaze – a smart fitness watch that helps you to maximise every workout, every day. With advanced technology in a versatile design, this revolutionary device is built to track your workouts, monitor your performance stats and gauge your progress. PurePulse continuous heart rate and multi-sport modes enhance every exercise, while next-generation features like Connected GPS and FitStar workouts on your wrist help you to take your fitness to the next level. All-day activity, sleep tracking, and call, text and calendar notifications help you to track your day with ease. And interchangeable band and frames and customisable clock faces on the hi-res colour touchscreen let you personalise your style for every occasion. With all this and more, Fitbit Blaze has everything you need to reach your goals, packed into one sleek time piece
1 x Fitness watch
Top customer reviews
I've began to rave about it to many of my friends one of which has bought one of his own and he loves it just as much!
This watch is brilliant, it does so much that it becomes a joke to mention that it even tells the time.
The watch allows you to set reminders, alarms, read texts, emails, game notifications etc it's brilliant i never have my phone on loud anymore as the vibration on your wrist is never missed. For me i often play music on my bluetooth speaker, it can work over bluetooth simultaneously with the watch and you can skip songs and operate the music from the watch.
I cannot recommend this watch more, seriously great watch.
steps inaccurate - keep checking my 100 paces to the watch count - out by at least 25% every time,
time changed without me doing anything while it was on charge,
it isn't waterproof which i didnt realise - my Nike+ band was and the number of times i get into the shower and just in time I see it .
Am looking into alternatives as this isn't going to fit the bill.
Sadly - Will be returning it asap.
Most recent customer reviews