Fitbit Alta HR Fitness Wristband
|Price:||£95.69 - £198.30|
- Automatically track your steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes. Cardio Fitness Level
- Get the power of continuous heart rate in the slimmer design on the market-all day, during workouts and beyond
- Automatically track your sleep and see your time spent in light, deep and REM sleep stages, powered by PurePulse heart rate
- Stay connected with call, text and calendar notifications on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.3 and later&With a battery life of up to 7 days, you can worry less about your tracker and focus more on your goals
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Everyone's path to health and fitness is different, jumpstart yours with Fitbit Alta HR. Get the power of PurePulse heart rate in a slim, elegant wristband so you can better track calorie burn, gauge your exercise intensity and see your resting heart rate trends. Track all the basics like steps, distance and calories burned and get friendly reminders to move that motivate you to keep stepping and keep track of your workouts with smart track automatic exercise recognition, which gives you credit for being active(adjusting the stride length can improve the distance measurement accuracy of the device). Smart phone notifications keep you connected to your day and you can tailor your look for any occasion with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands. By night, Alta HR automatically tracks your sleep and shows your time spent in light, deep and REM sleep. There's more than one way to achieve a healthier lifestyle. Move to the beat of you. Alta HR is the world's slim fitness wristband with continuous heart rate, based on Fitbit research.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love being able to see my messages and missed calls on it as I have no access to my phone when at work. This ensures I don't miss anything important.
At around a month's worth of usage, I've come to look forward regularly checking in with the app as to how I've progressed in terms of exercise input and observing how my heart rate responds to workouts of varying levels of intensity. The competitive nature of some of Fitbit's game functions one can play with other tracker users is additionally greatly entertaining and does indeed motivate one to move more, which in turn makes you more conscientious of one's fitness routines as a whole. Lastly but perhaps most importantly I have found the tracker a surprising good means of keeping an eye on my often broken/abrupt sleep routines and these have indeed improved quite dramatically within such a short period of time.
Overall, I could not recommend this tracker highly enough for this last reason alone - disregarding how great a companion it is for anyone with aspirations ranging from toning up, motivation to move more or simply wishing for an informative way of monitoring heart health.
+ slim design
+ long battery life (about a week)
- not fully waterproof, so take it off for showers and swimming
- not all the functionality of an Apple Watch
Most recent customer reviews