Customer reviews

on 23 August 2016
I am sorry but I have been using Fitbit for over two years and I have a problem believing these are authentic Fitbit Wrist Bands. All three of these broke with a relatively short period of time which is highly unusual. If I wanted knock offs I would be looking to pay £0.01 from the Far East. The Flex tracker didn't even fit properly and like I said they broke when removing the tracker so it could be charged. Highly disappointed.
on 2 August 2016
The original Fitbit bands would break after 3-4 months. Purchased these, and very pleased - they are lasting much longer, one has done more than 9 months (of everyday wear). Would definitely recommend these bands. Plus you get a large choice of colours.
on 13 June 2017
Very slightly smaller than the original "small" size (though only fractionally). Tried a cheaper replacement first but you can definitely tell the difference. Worth spending a little more on these.
on 1 May 2017
The wrist bands were fit for purpose, however, I contracted an allergic reaction to the strap, within just a few hours of wearing it!
on 26 January 2016
Love the new wristbands, had to buy after my black one had split, not too expensive either! Go well with silicone fasteners I also purchased!
on 20 July 2017
Arrived just the way it was supposed to be. It came in a FitBit box. Original.
on 15 February 2015
hard wearing and stays on your wrist
on 22 March 2014
Love these! Bought them because my fitbit black band is looking a little scruffy round the edges. Good for a change of colour! Didn't know the part the light shines through is coloured too so the orange looks like orange lights and the teal, teal lights and navy, dark blue lights!
on 8 March 2017
I bought these for a friend as a gift. She has worn the blue one for a couple of weeks and the plastic clasp has already broken. It isn't a good design and I thought that buying the genuine FitBit strap would guarantee a good product. I do not recommend this.
on 19 April 2014
I purchased a replacement band, that unfortunatly was a fake, looked perfect in the picture but tracker did not fit in correctly and it had a really bad rubber tyre smell, serves me right for not buying OEM......

So I decided to get these bands instead, they are GREAT, nice selection of colours, i'm using the tangerine one at the moment, you can change you band to match your day, posh office meeting, use the Navy one, Bit of fun it's the Teal one and for swimming it's the Tangerine one.

dont be like me, buy OEM first, you wont be dissapointed....