Customer reviews

FitFlop Women's Cha Cha Flip Flop, Sapphire, 7 M US
Size: 5 UK|Colour: Sapphire|Change
Price:£40.00 - £115.80

on 13 July 2017
Love these fitflops - very pretty with the beads and obviously supremely comfortable as fitflops always are - happily added these to my collection!
on 19 July 2017
Arrived on time. According to my daughter they are the most comfortable she has had (and she has had lots).
on 8 April 2016
Love the look of these fit flops. Unfortunately they didn't fit! I am a standard size 6. I found that the straps were gaping around the foot.
on 21 April 2014
I can strongly recommend these fit flops they are a gorgeous colour that have raised many positive comments of admiration, also they are extremely comfortable and wear particularly well with jeans.....
on 30 May 2017
I love these very dressy, however I wish they came in half sizes. looks great a bit on the small side. am keeping them and hope they will stretch
on 19 June 2017
I'm a fan of fitflops but this time very disappointed as the surface of shoes very hard not soft at all. It's pinched my feet. I feel it's not like a real fitflops.
on 19 April 2017
GORGEOUS!
on 9 July 2015
Excellent price - £12 cheaper than the Fitflop website. Very pleased with my purchase. These fit flops are comfy and stylish. Highly recommended.
on 1 June 2017
Hi bought my regular size 8 that I always wear, the Chacha is a much smaller fit so I have returned them
on 2 May 2017