Size: 5 UK|Colour: All Black|Change
Price:£76.50+ Free shipping

on 30 July 2013
I bought these shoes in red and I absolutely love them!
I absolutely swear by Fitflop's for summer wear, so thought I'd try the full shoe for wetter, colder weather.
Fitflop's are brilliant in that they cushion the foot & leg from impact when walking or standing. For the first time in years I don't have aching legs, ankles or feet at the end of the day!
I don't think the size is any different to standard fit, so would recommend ordering your normal shoe size.
Fitflop's were recommended to me by a friend and I have gone on to recommend them to several of my friends.
The full shoe is elegant, well made and ideal for colder weather. My next buy will be Fitflop boots for the Winter.
Don't be put off by the bad reviews. If you suffer from achy feet & legs, try them and really feel the difference.
Incidentally, I am an occupational therapist and not an employee of the company...!
22 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 August 2013
Absolutely Love them! Sizing normal, a little narrower than the fitflop trainers but not much. I might even get them in another colour!
on 24 February 2014
FitFlop can do no wrong as far as I am concerned, they have never disappointed in style, fit and quality. These shoes are stylish, comfortable and smart.
on 11 July 2014
I love Fit Flops but being in the UK I can't get away with having my feet out all year round! When I saw these I was over the moon and purchased them immediately, however, I am not 100% happy as they aren't exactly cheap and wow are they uncomfortable at times. I'm persevering though in the hope they will become more comfortable or my feet will just go numb. They come up very high at the back of the foot and for some people this is incredibly uncomfortable. By the end of the working day I find myself limping a bit and pushing my toes as far forward as they will go to stop them cutting in at the back. Just to clarify they are definitely the correct size - it is the hardness of the shoe itself that cuts in and makes it painful, I am hoping this will ease as I break them in more. It has only been about two months so far and it is getting a little better. They also can be quite painful around the big toe area because of the rounded shape at the front. I don't have odd shaped feet or toes and this isn't something I've ever experienced before, all I can think is the shoes have to be a certain shape to incorporate the wobble-board technology. Again though I will persevere as I love the flip flop versions of Fit Flops and wear them all the time. They helped me with a plantar fasciitis problem and healed my foot completely.
on 15 April 2014
Nice shoes and I expect would be very comfortable but just far too big. I am always a size 6 but they seemed huge and then ordered a size 5.5 but still too big. Good service from amazon though for returning.
on 25 November 2013
I have several pairs of Fit Flops from sandals to boots and this is the first shoe purchase. I normally take a size 4, but ordered the 4.5 as well just in case the size 4 came up small, however I did find the size 4 a little big. I also have slim feet and did find the shoe slightly uncomfortable across the top. This will not deter me from trying other styles as I think Fit Flops are excellent to support your feet and back due to the thicker sole.
on 15 April 2014
This is a pair of most uncomfortable fitflops I ever had. I own lots of diffrent pairs,from sandals to boots,but these are awful. First they comes in a bigger size. Usually I buy size 6 and it is fits perfectly,but size 6 of that style is a huge,so bought a 5.5 - this was not a deal again. Hard edges round the top of the shoe cuts into my heels to tears. Unable to walk around the house without feeling a pain on my heels and toes. Sending them back.
on 2 June 2016
I've given 5 stars as I love fit flop but be careful with sizes boots tend to be very large, but the shoes and sandals seem small sizes. I have many pairs of fit flop wobble technology boots and always go for a size or half a size smaller than my normal size 6, I did this with the ballerina shoes and found they were much too small so I would suggest stick to your normal size when purchasing fit flop ballerina due shoes. Had to return but no problem with returns.
on 7 May 2014
looked lovely so bought it ,, but it was bit too large for the size and , after second use sole started to split very badly
on 2 December 2013
I have had problems with Plantar Fasciitis and these shoes give my feet the cushioning and support they need during the day at work.
Whilst they cost me more than I normally spend on shoes for work, they have been worth every penny for the relief they have brought to my feet.
I'm now going to put the fitflop slippers on the top of my Christmas wish list.