Customer reviews

Kids Fishing Chest Waders, Fishing Boots Splash Size 22-35 EU (34-35 EU, Camouflage)
Size: 34-35 EU (1-2 UK) 22cm|Colour: camouflage|Change

on 30 September 2017
The product is great. Good quality and heavy duty. I had based the choice of size on feedback from other buyers suggesting that buying a size bigger was a good idea, but this resulted in my choosing boots that were far too big. I'll be exchanging them for my daughters actual size. This isn't the fault of the seller.
on 16 April 2016
I'd highly recommend this product. My son loves these, as it gives him freedom to explore the streams, small rivers, the sea and of course puddles of any size. I love the waders because they keep him dry and warm and happy! They are well made, fit well and they come with a bag to keep them in.
on 8 August 2017
brilliant for my grandson who is 2!
on 9 September 2017
Bought these for a kids birthday present and decided to get them a size larger in the foot size, turned out to be perfect. Really happy with them.
on 1 October 2015
My daughter recently got a puppy and has been taking her and my two grandsons out for walks along a local stream. The boys enjoyed paddling with the dog but even with wellies on ended up with cold wet feet (why do kids wellies only go half way up the leg ?). I got these for them to see if it made life a little easier and a bit more fun .... and they have been simply amazing !!

I got a shoe size up for each of them and there is plenty of growing room and space for thick socks without them being too big and hard to walk in. The also comfortably go over jumpers and coats without swamping them.

They can now happily wade out up to their knees and keep warm and dry even with running and splashing. There is also the added bonus of they can sit down without getting damp bottoms.

I can see these also getting use if we have snow as they will keep the boys warm and dry and are much better than the usual "snow suits"

I suspect I will be buying these again as they grow and these are most definitely one of those items that you think "How did I ever manage without them ?"
review image review image review image review image
on 17 November 2015
This is a brill product , our 3 year old loves jumping and diving into muddy puddles. Everytime we get home he has to be stripped and hosed down .
These waders seemed expensive but worth every penny , very good quality ,well made and several of our friends have said they will be buying them .

With pre schools now doing "muddy play ' and forest schools these are perfect and our pre school are considering buying in bulk and having them personalised.

Excellent .
on 22 April 2017
Absolutely fantastic - had them for months now. So good since little boy keeps walking into the sea and big puddles.

Warning - apparently these can be dangerous if they fill up (child might be unable to stand back up) so ensure supervised use only!
on 21 March 2016
Bought these for the kids to go mucking about in rivers, streams and of course muddy puddles as they always seem to get soaked. The kids absolutely love them! We tried them out at the weekend....they seem very well made and we had no leaks! The size is fairly large on them, but that's OK as they have room to grow. You can tighten the straps anyway, and I recommend cross connecting them to make them tighter. The kids were very nervous at first...actually being allowed to sit in the water, so it was very funny to watch as the kneeled, then sat down. Would recommend these to anyone with kids that like water and mucking about.
on 23 November 2016
From wading (jumping in) through super deep puddles to sitting in the water on a beach in late autumn. No leaks, very well made, sturdy boots with a great sole. They keep the wind out and seem to be comfortable to walk in.
The only improvement I can think of would be a thermal insole.
My 5 yo girl likes the duck design and the fit is good (as she is petite I cross the straps at the back). My 2 yo girl loves the crocodile design.
I couldn't be happier and am constantly recommending these to friends.
on 6 October 2015
Great quality product! And I think the photo says it all, they are being well and truly road tested. One happy small person.
review image review image